**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Last edited:
looks like a plan, so you can really launch on the dyno like you were at the track?? you don't have to baby it?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
looks like a plan, so you can really launch on the dyno like you were at the track?? you don't have to baby it?

As long as your strapped down tight I dont see whynot:D :dontknow:

Didn't someone say the next one will be in Houston? :DIf so I promise yall will not be disappointed... :dontknow: Not that anyone was disappointed this past weekend.. But if a Houston GTG happens I will definately do a couple briskets, ribs and such for it. Hopefully get some Louisiana members to show up too..

Venom Power said:
Didn't someone say the next one will be in Houston? :DIf so I promise yall will not be disappointed... :dontknow: Not that anyone was disappointed this past weekend.. But if a Houston GTG happens I will definately do a couple briskets, ribs and such for it. Hopefully get some Louisiana members to show up too..

:rock: :burnout: :marchmellow: :congrats: i'm down :congrats:

maybe by then i will have a few motor mods to help a lil at the track :D

Coley 1334 said:
:rock: :burnout: :marchmellow: :congrats: i'm down :congrats:

maybe by then i will have a few motor mods to help a lil at the track :D
what was your best pass

Houston is fine with me as long as we go to HRP and not Hennessey's track. Maybe this time I can actually keep my reservations in Baytown (long story)

CentralTexHemi said:
Houston is fine with me as long as we go to HRP and not Hennessey's track. Maybe this time I can actually keep my reservations in Baytown (long story)

You will be lucky to get 3 passes in at HRP, whats wrong with Lone Star....just cuz John owns it?

Fahrenheit said:
You will be lucky to get 3 passes in at HRP, whats wrong with Lone Star....just cuz John owns it?

No last time I was there the track prep was sub par, I know the guys that work at Henn especially Dave but there is no way for me to avoid the water there and it makes it pointless for me to go thru it.

wade you got a time frame in mind already? i'll have to start making plans
oh and yeah we could wipe down the tires and put some VHT on them

To be honest, the last event (June 28th) I went to the track was prep'd very well. What I also like is if your a cop, firefighter(me), or military, you show your ID and you get in for free. Also you can get in as many passes as you like.....

For real, HRP isn't worth it. That place gets real crowded. You'd spend most of your time idling in line.. A LONG line. 3 passes would be plenty. 4 would be a miracle.

just a thought

anyone interested in some road course time for a GTG theme?????

pros & cons:

ZCx said:
just a thought

anyone interested in some road course time for a GTG theme?????

pros & cons:

I'd be interested as long as you don't take off early again Carl..:D

I'd watch a road course, my auto truck would be no fun....need a 6 speed for that

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back