**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Who's bringing the portable stripper pole and shot glasses I'll bring the Patrone

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
which justin?

hey tryed callin you but no dice my phone is tweakin out...i know u said where I35 and 190 meet any paticular spot?

Just curious how many are planning on going to the track after leaving the dyno shop? Anyone is more than welcome to stay at my place in Waco if you live far out and its gets too late I have 2 extra bed/baths we live in a nice area so no need to worry about your trucks overnight.

CentralTexHemi said:
Just curious how many are planning on going to the track after leaving the dyno shop? Anyone is more than welcome to stay at my place in Waco if you live far out and its gets too late I have 2 extra bed/baths we live in a nice area so no need to worry about your trucks overnight.

thanks for the offer man.:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

i will head back to dallas after the dynos, help get things cleaned up & head back when everyone heads to the track
:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

CentralTexHemi said:

I'm going to run mine at one of the tracks 4 sho. I need a baseline and I'm so curious as to whether or not I can get a 13.99 or better and hush Coley's ass!

VENOMOUS1 said:
I'm going to run mine at one of the tracks 4 sho. I need a baseline and I'm so curious as to whether or not I can get a 13.99 or better and hush Coley's ass!
13.8 at least i think the last stock quad cab i ran was pushing 13.6 13.7 with 90+ air temps.

FUKKKKKKK gosh dang rain. Jeep was spotless until this morning now its ASS. I'm in a bad mood now not really wanting to go now, ugghh I dont have time to clean. Wade you get to come to the house today to wash hurry up

Just a minor setback. I washed and waxed mine last night as well and even saw the lightning in the distance about 1:30a.m. and was like WTF? Woke up this morn to little dust dots all over her. At least she has a good coat of wax and a little rinse will do her good.

CentralTexHemi said:
FUKKKKKKK gosh dang rain. Jeep was spotless until this morning now its ASS. I'm in a bad mood now not really wanting to go now, ugghh I dont have time to clean. Wade you get to come to the house today to wash hurry up

Why don't we meet at your house and do some detailing after work. Give me a shout!

I have a house in the same town as ART. Should I stop by...I don't have a Ram SRT anymore.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back