**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

TUNER

WILL THERE BE A CHANCE TO GET TRUCK TUNED AT THIS GATHERING BY SOMEONE, THE SHOP INSTALLING THE PAXTON SAY THEY DONT HAVE A TUNER THAT TUNES DODGE, ONLY FURDS,SO IS IT GOING TO BE OK WITH JUST THE ECU FOR THE TIME BEING, SOMEONE EDUCATE ME PLEASE.:confused:

finisher68 said:
WILL THERE BE A CHANCE TO GET TRUCK TUNED AT THIS GATHERING BY SOMEONE, THE SHOP INSTALLING THE PAXTON SAY THEY DONT HAVE A TUNER THAT TUNES DODGE, ONLY FURDS,SO IS IT GOING TO BE OK WITH JUST THE ECU FOR THE TIME BEING, SOMEONE EDUCATE ME PLEASE.:confused:
I would not run the truck until you have a base tune for the F/I set up and then would take it easy until its fine tuned.

OSO said:
I would not run the truck until you have a base tune for the F/I set up and then would take it easy until its fine tuned.

huh i didnt know u knew of such a thing :dontknow: :p

hey if stinker is coming,....
maybe you could bring me 2 16in long powersticks 2.5in dia so that way no shipin cost:dontknow:

cuz it looks like i have to run open headers all the way to austin :marchmellow:

cuz i just heard peters truck and dam it sounds good :rock:

well it looks like i will only be there on saturday :argh:

what's comin up?????

breakfast???? lunch????? dinner?????

For those of you wanting to float the river, Im leaning to going to the Comel. No rain, and a friend of my wifes said the water is down, the Comel is damed for those of you not familiar with the areas, so it has water.

Coley 1334 said:
SO WE ALL METTIN UP NICE AND EARLY IN THE MORNING -:dontknow:

mornin???? huh???? when???? what???? where??? why come for????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

thats what i was plannin on

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back