ATTN SOCAL MEMBERS!!! Famosa RaceWay in Bakersfield May 5th

SrtBrad said:
Just got back from the track at Famosa. The top L's were running between 10.2 to 10.5

The track is much stickier than Fontana or LACR. I was able to get a 13.852 1/4 mile time. Trainman got a 12.982 1/4 mile time.

Good times:rock: :rock:

Just a recap.

Everyone beat their own records or at least matched it in Buckee77's case. The track was very well preped and sticky as everyone said. We had some technical difficulties with nowwhat's truck but Mike worked them out and gave us this record breaking run!

Just wanted to thank AWDisuzu and his friends that showed up and helped with the video and pictures.

AWDisuzu said:
nobody offered me sunscreen! i woulda taken it ;-)

Well just like a man not listening. LOL I did lsay it to everyone I had some. It is kool I didn't even use it it was too late by the time I realized I hadn't put any on. I am fried

SrtBradsBoss said:
Well just like a man not listening. LOL I did lsay it to everyone I had some. It is kool I didn't even use it it was too late by the time I realized I hadn't put any on. I am fried

I heard the offer....

Bucke77 wasn't red....he was some shade of purple by the end of the day....his ears are going to peel....

Nowwhat said:
I heard the offer....

Bucke77 wasn't red....he was some shade of purple by the end of the day....his ears are going to peel....

Bucke must be easy to find in the dark now with his glowing ears. LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back