Votes: 5 5.7%
  • SrtBradsBoss

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Venom Power

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carlwalski said:
Voted - all trucks are nice, kind of don't like these topics, just don't see the need to judge ones truck vs. another, just get Admin to pick trucks of the month for a little time in the limelight, maybe I'm just being too nice, who knows. Either way, best of luck to those who entered. All #1, they're all SRT/10s.

It's the members call, I don't have to do this

ViperJeff said:
It's the members call, I don't have to do this

The way the rules are set up everyone has a great chance, and for Jeff to take time from his busy schedule to do this for us is outstanding:rock:

Honestly the administrators dont have the time to do this Job, and Jeff is giving his time to us, and should be commended for it:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last 2 days

and I think I've already heard someone call for a recount

No need for a recount:D Brad has it sir, truck of the month runnaway:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

But I do appreciate all the support from everyone:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks from the bottom of my heart but I must withdraw from truck of the month, since I may want to support the truck of the month myself one day:D

Stinker said:
Thanks from the bottom of my heart but I must withdraw from truck of the month, since I may want to support the truck of the month myself one day:D

Request Denied!

But I would be more than happy to discuss with you details on supporting the TOTM :D

Is it possible a third 06 RC will get the nod???

:rock:

Who would have thought :dontknow:

Should I enter next months poll? ;)

TREKER said:
Is it possible a third 06 RC will get the nod???

:rock:

Who would have thought :dontknow:

Should I enter next months poll? ;)

Yes and Yes.....

And have you noticed that Black Trucks have an overwhelming lead in the popular vote

ViperJeff said:
Request Denied!

But I would be more than happy to discuss with you details on supporting the TOTM :D

didnt have to yell sweety:p

but will talk with ya about next month sir:D

dadgum! hollar at an old man like that, I idnt hard a hearin ya know:p LOLOLOLOL

Stinker said:
didnt have to yell sweety:p

but will talk with ya about next month sir:D

dadgum! hollar at an old man like that, I idnt hard a hearin ya know:p LOLOLOLOL

Sorry :eek:

Stinker said:

Hellls no Tone.. Too late, votes in your favor can't be shifted elsewhere.. Your stayin'!

Stinker said:
LOLOL never apoligize to me sir:D jsut a little kiss on the cheek will do honey:p

:date: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back