100_0973.jpg

6pakattack
6pak.jpg
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27937&d=1216276721

SrtBradsBoss
untitled7.jpg

Venom Power
ant1bn5.jpg

Feel free to post additional pics of your trucks.

After all this is an election and the winner will receive from our very own

FATJACK - B'Creative Monogramming

an Official TOTM Polo Shirt,

1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

also the best place to be, on the

Main Page of the VTCoA

Good luck to all

VJ

Last edited:
I have been in both, Stinkers and SRTBRADBOSS trucks. I actually drove SRTBRADBOSS's down the track. Both trucks are theee shiznit being that they are black! Driving SRTBRADBOSS's truck is a different animal compared to mine but it just doesnt feel like its going to overcome being in the passanger seat of a twin turbo therefore I have got to with the Tities...I mean TT's!:D

(Oh yeah, I gots videooooo ;))

Last edited:
ok i done it:rock:

i had to go with stinkers too, brads boss's truck is a very close second. i love thats black wheels.

I really like the trucks that are out of the norm, like Stinkers truck with the big slicks staging at the dragstrip, those pics are cool. The best pic EVER is Big Nanas truck with the chute out, I hope we have a truck of the year, I will certainly nominate Nana for that. TOTY might even get a guy 2 shirts. LOL

#1900:rock:

FATJACK said:
I really like the trucks that are out of the norm, like Stinkers truck with the big slicks staging at the dragstrip, those pics are cool. The best pic EVER is Big Nanas truck with the chute out, I hope we have a truck of the year, I will certainly nominate Nana for that. TOTY might even get a guy 2 shirts. LOL

If Jack and Patrick allow me, I will do a truck of the year

:D

All the pics and trucks are nice.............but Brads black beauty under the bride was shot very very well!!! Its in the "Doneo" professional photog catagory IMO!!!

patrick

Voted - all trucks are nice, kind of don't like these topics, just don't see the need to judge ones truck vs. another, just get Admin to pick trucks of the month for a little time in the limelight, maybe I'm just being too nice, who knows. Either way, best of luck to those who entered. All #1, they're all SRT/10s.

to me horsepower wins over beauty every time unless its in a thong

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back