Votes: 5 5.7%
  • SrtBradsBoss

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Venom Power

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OCBob said:
Maybe take all the monthly winners and let them battle it out.

That would be the plan :D

Feb - Dec to battle for the TOTY january page :D

I'd like to see some better photos of the trucks that aren't doing as well in the poll. They all look like great trucks, but it's hard to separate judging the quality/look of the truck from the quality of the photo. Anyone else with me on this or am I full of it?:dontknow:

NightRunner385 said:
I'd like to see some better photos of the trucks that aren't doing as well in the poll. They all look like great trucks, but it's hard to separate judging the quality/look of the truck from the quality of the photo. Anyone else with me on this or am I full of it?:dontknow:

With you 100%

That is why I put "Feel free to post additional pics of your trucks." in the first post. There is no way for me to do it, because it would look like favoritism. So, if there are those out there that would like to promote their truck or a friends truck that is in the poll, post away. This is an election after all

VJ

Wish I had some better pics to offer,but most of them were in my computer that got eaten alive,and have just never gotten around to taking new ones !!!The posted pic is from a long time ago !!

6pakattack said:
Wish I had some better pics to offer,but most of them were in my computer that got eaten alive,and have just never gotten around to taking new ones !!!The posted pic is from a long time ago !!

Your truck was kinda what made me make the comment in the previous post. I bet you would be doing much better in the poll if you had a nicer photo because that's a really nice lookin' truck. I've seen some underhood shots of your truck, (you have the flat black intake and valve covers right?), and it looks great! Oh, and I'd like to see some photos of the hood vents that you added. I read about them in another post but I haven't gotten to see any good pics of them.

NightRunner385 said:
Your truck was kinda what made me make the comment in the previous post. I bet you would be doing much better in the poll if you had a nicer photo because that's a really nice lookin' truck. I've seen some underhood shots of your truck, (you have the flat black intake and valve covers right?), and it looks great! Oh, and I'd like to see some photos of the hood vents that you added. I read about them in another post but I haven't gotten to see any good pics of them.

I appreciate the comments,been trying to find that just right location to get the pics done,unfortunately I've taken my Billet out of the interior to send it out and get powder coated along with my New Battery Hold down,so that detracts a bit for right now !!!One of these days I'll get some pics though !!!:rock:

FATJACK said:
Damn Stinker, feel the love.....

believe me man, I usually come on here and vote and then jsut look to see who wins:D

and honestly didnt think I would even get too many votes:eek:

ya'll fellas are making me blush:love:

Brads truck is still super sharp:rock: and still hope he wins, SOMEBODY wouldnt let me drop out:p

NightRunner385 said:
What do we do in the event of a tie? Recount? Run off? Supreme Court decision?:p

Good question

It's never happened and I haven't voted yet :D

Here are pics I have of these rides. They are all bad ass! :rock:

6pak:

gtg029.jpg

gtg028.jpg

6paks.jpg

Stinker:

404a.jpg

4018a.jpg

Brat:

gtg22.jpg