Aug 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

Special Election - Aug 2010 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dang skippy bo, sometimes it jsut takes a little pokin;)

hey Stinker...........

can ya put an "R" in bo?????

bo & pokin just don't seem right, lmao:( :( :p :p :argh: :argh: ;) :dontknow: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Yes!....

We have the 50 Supporting Member Votes.....

Clint will be our August 2010 TOTM, now we just need to get Cody on the front page for July 2010

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Yes!....

We have the 50 Supporting Member Votes.....

Clint will be our August 2010 TOTM, now we just need to get Cody on the front page for July 2010

VJ
:congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock::congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock:

Feel free to keep voting,

I was going to start a new thread but this works. I know people are busy Is there going to be anymore TOTMs? July and August pics weren't posted on the homepage.

Nope, my grant got canceled because I neglected to reapply. Someday the process will go out for bid again and a quality member that's in good standing hopefully gets the grant. Hopefully they don't make the same mistakes I did and run it into a pole and tear it apart.

Hopefully that helps

Out

VJ

That and I did a crappy job

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
personally I think you did an outstanding job there mr jeff:rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back