Auto Rod Technologies Parts Runner

Looks 10x better with the ground effects on it.

I think so to,, I traditionally speaking never liked ground effects, but on these trucks they just really look good.

I think it looks mean without the hood.

I think it needs the hood to hopefully drown out some of the noise from the power steering!!! The thing is obnoxious.

Did you ever try that Lucas power steering stop leak additive? This stuff has fixed a few noisy pumps & racks with tight spots over the years for me. It's some thick shit & might quiet things down. Never put it in anything as nice as a 10, usually it's an old piece of crap. LOL I picked one up from my girlfriends PT but it got totaled before I put it in. If you were closer I would just give it to you. It comes in a 12oz bottle for around $10. Instructions say limit is two bottles.

REMINDS ME OF THIS :

20121210184224uid2.jpg

Did you ever try that Lucas power steering stop leak additive? This stuff has fixed a few noisy pumps & racks with tight spots over the years for me. It's some thick shit & might quiet things down. Never put it in anything as nice as a 10, usually it's an old piece of crap. LOL I picked one up from my girlfriends PT but it got totaled before I put it in. If you were closer I would just give it to you. It comes in a 12oz bottle for around $10. Instructions say limit is two bottles.

No I haven't thought of that but I think something thicker may make it worse, I believe the problem is that I have to much pressure, but Justin is going to be working on a fix.. So anxious to see what he comes up with.

No I haven't thought of that but I think something thicker may make it worse, I believe the problem is that I have to much pressure, but Justin is going to be working on a fix.. So anxious to see what he comes up with.
Figured it might be worth a try if nothing else works.

Maybe a under drive crank pulley to slow the pump down?

I have actually had that thought but with all of the electrical I have going on, compressors, sub amp, etc, I don't want to slow down the alternator any.. if anything a pulley for the ps pump but I don't know if that would work or not.

Just said he is looking into it so I'm going to wait and see what he comes up with.

I have the truck tore back apart again for suspension tuning so I have my hands full in other areas.. I had way to much weight transfer so I'm changing bags to stiffen up the spring rate..

That's on the hood I take it? How about a pic of the whole body panel. So far it looks bad ass!

Patience young grasshopper patience.. :D

Hoping to buff it by Monday at the latest.. Trying to give it some time to cure before I sand and buff.. I try not to rush much when it comes to paint.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back