Auto Rod Technologies Parts Runner

The workmanship is exceptional. Any chance you would be reproducing and offering your inner fender panels for sale?

Just remember you love doing this :D

we're they able to eliminate the C-clip set up????

yep, LMAO:rofl::rock: & good at it, lol.

lets ya know your alive:rock:

It's a love hate thing.. lol.. and that's on a good day... But What else would I do with my time??? I never was one for golf.. lol..

They said they could possibly eliminate the C-clip but,, and I don't understand why but he said he was recommend leaving the C-clip in for this axle set up...
Seems to me that removing the C-clip would be the better option but I'm no expert... and thanks for the comps fella's.. keeps us motivated!!

The workmanship is exceptional. Any chance you would be reproducing and offering your inner fender panels for sale?

Those inners are pretty sweet ;-)

I had no plans to re-produce the inners at all and it would be hard to do this anyways as it was made to accommodate my suspension and modifications..
Even if I were to make them you would have to re-locate the abs pump, the cruise control, make mounts for the fuse box, re-locate the battery, re-route the A/C lines.. I know that their is more as well..

I do however think that it may not be a bad idea but I would have to start over with a stock truck and I am very unsure it would be profitable.. I have a LOT of time into those wheel wells.

Can anybody give me stock axle housing width in here? From outside edge of flanges??

I didn't take this measurement before axle housing was shortened and they want this measurement before they make my axle shafts to double check that everything is correct..
I do give them credit as they are trying to be thorough with everything.

Now he just called to get the center pin dimensions.. He calculated everything out as to what the center pin should be if all of those measurements were correct and it matched.. So i guess that means he can start making my shafts now.. lol..

He was suppose to ship them tomorrow, not sure if that is still happening or not.. Crossing fingers,, I have tires to burn up.. lol.

Now he just called to get the center pin dimensions.. He calculated everything out as to what the center pin should be if all of those measurements were correct and it matched.. So i guess that means he can start making my shafts now.. lol..

He was suppose to ship them tomorrow, not sure if that is still happening or not.. Crossing fingers,, I have tires to burn up.. lol.

Give them a good road test

It won't be to long after we get them in that we are planning to drive to Tennessee for a show, I say that should be a good test on everything..

Hoping for a trouble free trip!! We have been very thorough but you never know.

Really liking these fasteners.. Something different

Ball joint caps came in,, I have them painted already and installed but no pic. Little details is the stuff I like

This is up and running.. Just need to plug in the back-up camera now, but wires are ran

Wanted this truck done for this weekends show but last minute my brother decided he wanted to blow some dust off his blazer and take it to the show.
Need to wash and clean a little tomorrow but heading out in the afternoon..

:rock::rock::rock:

whats the name of them bolts, nice

They are made by a company called Notchhead.. Not cheap but they are nice for accents..
A lot of searching to find these.. They were invented and hand made for a riddler car, but they were having a time producing them in a quick enough fashion to be sell-able.. They finally figured something out, I've called on them now for a few projects and luckily they are now available.. I kinda hope they keep the price up so everybody isn't using them on the budget projects and then they would become the norm. Nice to have something that is a little different.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back