Auto Rod Technologies Parts Runner

Anybody ever take out the painted inserts on the door panels and above the glove box?
I am thinking about painting them body color and forgot to investigate how they came off before I went home for the night..

If your keeping the stock rotors the organic green stuff pads dont work as well as the carbon metallic stockers...With the ebc rotors they are money...

I got it figured out today and painted, had to take out the air bag for the dash molding and had to grind the door ones out from the back.. these were stubborn to get out, hopefully getting them back in will be smoother.

Really hoping to get it fired back up tomorrow, anxious to hear how it sounds, Need to do a few things first, hopefully there is enough time.

You posted one of your pics on another thread. On the pic with the tail gate down it looks like the stripe don't line up. What's up with that? Or am I seeing things again

They line up but tailgate is down and picture is at an angle. If it was a rear shot it would line up.

i'm tryin to figure out, why it matters???:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

You posted one of your pics on another thread. On the pic with the tail gate down it looks like the stripe don't line up. What's up with that? Or am I seeing things again

What you see is Part of the stripe on the tailgate and a part of the stripe on the lowest end of the back bumper. Optical irritation, thats all !

Did you figure out your axle issue? Mine was shortened by Chris Duncan Racing in Chandlerville IL. He took out 3" on each side at the flange end and rewelded the flange back on. The axles are not tapered so he was able to send them out and get them shortened and resplined.

Did you figure out your axle issue? Mine was shortened by Chris Duncan Racing in Chandlerville IL. He took out 3" on each side at the flange end and rewelded the flange back on. The axles are not tapered so he was able to send them out and get them shortened and resplined.

Yes.. Unfortunately they won't have them finished and shipping until Friday though. Can't really complain though it's the 4 days shipping each way that is killing me.. I was going to pay for 2 day shipping each way but at $175 each way I decided it wasn't worth it.. What's another week at this point i guess. Just missing one of the local mopar shows.

Either way I'm just glad they are getting built.

Today was a interesting day, doesn't help that I have had a cold all week and it is really slowing me down.

Goal was to get the interior in and checked off the list, change all fluids and get the truck running to hear the new exhaust and see if any issues would come up, and power up the air ride to let it go through it's self learning mode..

We were having issues getting it to fire so then we went to air system to walk away before I got any more angry.

We were a little off on sensor mounting on the driver side and the bolt clipped the brake line and snapped the arm off.. Not a big deal but a set back. Actually I don't think we ever tested it with the brake line, live and learn.. So then I un powered the system and left it aired up just to check for leaks, and we were good there so we wen't on to the next

Which was back to why the truck wouldn't start.. Found the relay under the dash for the start button, it was working fine so no issues there, decided to crawl under the truck and check all power wires, and figured since I was there I would check the selenoid wire for power,, had my guy get in the truck and told him to test it.. Well for some reason he decided to push the brake pedal.. Normally wouldn't be a big deal right? Well we haven't finished running the front brake lines yet and the line was right above my head and blasted me right in the face with brake fluid.. I wasn't to happy at this point.. So walked away yet another time to calm down. Came back to the truck and started taking things apart, took the fender off and then decided to track the selenoid wire back, and found a plug, so then I just jumped it there and got the truck to fire right up.. So at least we were moving forward. So pretty much narrowed it down to anything in between the plug and firewall relay.. Double checked grounds. Which I found hard to believe they would fail as I threaded in exhaust studs into the rail and then welded the perimeter.. Pretty strong ground if you ask me.. So anyways.. I had him in the truck pushing the buttons to test things by the box and then it fired up,, Loose relay.. After all of that and a brake fluid bath it was just that I must have bumped a relay loose while test fitting things.. Either way it's fixed and we can move on to the next problem.. lol.

I did manage to get over 90% of the interior in as well, I have a few more audio wires to run so I left lower cover off and I can't put the over head display in yet because I am modifying it to accept my air controller.. Which is over half finished as well..

Yes.. Unfortunately they won't have them finished and shipping until Friday though. Can't really complain though it's the 4 days shipping each way that is killing me.. I was going to pay for 2 day shipping each way but at $175 each way I decided it wasn't worth it.. What's another week at this point i guess. Just missing one of the local mopar shows.

Either way I'm just glad they are getting built.

we're they able to eliminate the C-clip set up????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back