Auto Rod Technologies Parts Runner

That is sorta still in the stock location, just re-routed one of the lines.. I took it to a guy that is highly certified with the tig welder. I asked him if I needed to pressure check it,, he said no..

You should be good then. Seen a couple AC systems "VENT" over the years. You don't want to be around when that happens! Some people don't know you can burn your skin with COLD.

I figured it's time to post up a few update pics.. Let me know what you guys think.. As you can see the A/C line issue has been resolved, fuse box panel has been hidden, computer relocated, idk.. to much to think about.. Just take a look at the pics.. lol.

Last edited:
Thank you thank you!!!!

It feels pretty good to be finally assembling things.. A LOT of hours into this truck over the last month.. ready for a break.. lol.

Wires on wires on wires!!!
kept the stock location for the fuse box.. I wouldn't say it made it easy but easier than what it could have been.

A secondary inner wheel well to protect the wiring from the elements.

Slightly modified JMB CAI

Passenger side inner wheel well..

I'm ready. hahahah.. I had a offer of 40k and I said no thanks.. I like building stuff more than driving it seems.. but the older I get the more I just want to drive them..

And this one is really built to drive with the A/C nav, gps, back up camera, full inner wheel wells. My last one didn't have the convenience items and I didn't really enjoy driving it.

My next project is the 37' which once again won't be very driver friendly.

I need to figure out mounting for this sub yet.. I didn't go over elaborate in this department.. I had this sub in a ported box in my old daily driver years ago, I need to come up with a way to mount it, I want something I can get out quickly so I can still use the back for storage when I need to.. Any ideas??

The only thing I like about the area behind the seats is the tray & bag hooks. Everything else has got to go. Maby a dual matching set of boxes behind the 2 outer seats. I think you also need a larger speaker for the box.

I want it basic back there, really don't want to do anything to the area behind the seats..
I find that since i'm in the shop so much with the radio going that when I go for a drive I rarely have the music up anymore.. Plus I need a place to put my moto tool box behind the seat.. also need room for my gear and other stuff for when I go to the mx track.

I surely do not want more sub.. This sub is probably actually overkill for what I want, but then again the sealed box will choke it down a lot compared to what it was in my car.

Here is a video of one of these subs in action..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eay-jnk1vM

Last edited:
Wow! That speaker will hypnotize you. Ok, maybe it's big enough.
Just rock what you have then.

Gotta have GPS, Dvd, and back-up camera!!! :D
Want it to feel like a modern truck and after I'm done with this thing I surely won't have money to purchase another one so had to make due.. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back