Auto Rod Technologies Parts Runner

thanks.

great quality stuff also

Just got email that axle shafts are shipping.. A few days late, but I scheduled in some work this week so I guess it's not to big of a deal.. I can't keep working on mine forever.. lol..

Does anybody know of any other SRT Ram trucks that have been bagged? I have been searching and only came across one that was done years ago. Not sure if it's still around or not.

The SRT 26 is the one I have found online, it was also featured in a magazine.
He did some pretty extensive work to that truck..

Silver one looks nice but I wonder if he is running a stock fuel tank or something, looks like it needs to go down a few more inches. The tank will hit if you don't swap it for a cell.

I now have a axle assembly.. :ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

Also completely re-doing the air lines with stainless hard lines.. I couldn't stand the look of the plastic lines anymore..

I have a busy week ahead of me but should be able to get some time in on this throughout the week.

Been busy working on the truck the last few days.. With the axle here we were able to move forward again..

Mounted the air ride controller in the overhead display panel

New custom floor mats have arrived

Last shot of the frame work before bed installation.

At last the bed is on and everything fits really good.. Plenty of axle clearance, now time to bolt on some ground effects.

:rock::rock::rock:

did ya drive her outside???

:rock::rock::rock:

did ya drive her outside???

Oh yea!! Put about 5 miles on it just cruising around the block.. lol..
It has about 1.5" of toe out overall but I couldn't help it..

Going to contact rare parts tomorrow to see about getting narrower inner tie rod ends. Unless anybody here has any suggestions.. :dontknow:

Oh yea!! Put about 5 miles on it just cruising around the block.. lol..
It has about 1.5" of toe out overall but I couldn't help it..

Going to contact rare parts tomorrow to see about getting :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:narrower inner tie rod ends.:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Unless anybody here has any suggestions.. :dontknow:

or a good machine shop???

I am also getting a little bit of power steering howl now, does anybody know if I can run a different pump on this truck? I am wondering if it has something to do with the E-fan conversion..

Anybody have this issue before?

I am also getting a little bit of power steering howl now, does anybody know if I can run a different pump on this truck? I am wondering if it has something to do with the E-fan conversion..

Anybody have this issue before?

Same issue here brother. I am going to try a 09 up pump because they went to electric fan right around that year

To best of my knowledge no one has done it. I have also searched for an answer and have not found one. Tried a few things that ppl have told me but with no change. Please let me know when you find a fix as I am on hold with project right now

Man that shits packed in there tighter then a turtles pecker!
Love how you ran the exhaust. I knew that color would look awesome

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back