Auto Rod Technologies Parts Runner

Also finished the hood and installed it.
Pretty happy with the outcome.

I also ordered a custom emblem. Which I think turned out great, but I don't think it fits the truck so I need to get something else in place of this.

Thanks I paid to get some renderings done of the top side of the truck to decide what I wanted. I think it's well worth the money VS just doing something.

That hood is sick (good)! The color choices could not be better. That blue pinstripe looks mysteriously close to the new Ford blue you were talking about using (for the whole truck). Either way it fits right in and I love it! I also love how you 2 toned the hood. It's unlike anything I've seen before.

is the emblem engraved? It may work with a color change

That hood is sick (good)! The color choices could not be better. That blue pinstripe looks mysteriously close to the new Ford blue you were talking about using (for the whole truck). Either way it fits right in and I love it! I also love how you 2 toned the hood. It's unlike anything I've seen before.

Thank you, because for the most part that is what I was going for, something a little different.. Next up is to get rid of the red on the valve covers and rotors.
I'm in NO hurry to get this done.. Just glad the truck is on the road.

And yes it's a engraved emblem.. I really like it and how he made it but it just doesn't work with this truck..

Good idea.. I think.. Just bad outcome..

Good thing is that this is a easy one to change.. lol.. Going to throw a stock on on for a moment. I am thinking about getting something else done later.

Temp Check

I'm running a oil temp of right around 200.

and my coolant was between 200 and the next notch down from it..

I think that's about right but I can't remember.

First trip and show was a success, made it there and back with no issues.. :)
Pretty happy with that.

Just need to do a second alignment at a lower ride height.

Temp Check

I'm running a oil temp of right around 200.

and my coolant was between 200 and the next notch down from it..

I think that's about right but I can't remember.

Your good! When mine gets hot she will run just north of 200 on the oil temp & just to the right of 1/2 way on the temp. I'm still running the hydro fan & stock thermostat.

I thought so just wanted to double check, I was pretty much just cruising too..
As much as I could anyways.. I just can't drive this thing without getting on it at least once or twice. lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back