AZ SPEEDWORLD Jan 21st.

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Falcon wanted to set up a GTG date, this is a day and night program and the track will be prepped. We will have our own pit area and staging lanes, also gonna invite some local lx club members. Please post up if you plan on attending.

Looks like we might have a decent showing......would be nice to make this like a SouthWest GTG.

I'm planning on coming over to Phoenix on Friday, Jan 20. Will meet up at Poolguy's house to prep the truck.

My trucks still not runnin but id probley be down to carpool out with you guys if your planning on going! If Brad still has my number have him shoot me a call or PM me

Dude, you still have a month to get that thing going. Get to work!

I'd say it is time to find a new transmission guy. Or convert to a 6 speed....

Working on gettin my money back. Im gonna have Chino transmission do my tranny rebuild but i dont have that kinda dough without gettin refunded from the other guy. ive been thinkin hard about the 6 speed setup

My trucks still not runnin but id probley be down to carpool out with you guys if your planning on going! If Brad still has my number have him shoot me a call or PM me

PMed you back. Give me a shout. Go to Mikes Racing Transmissions in Palmdale. Ask Dom to set you up with them. If I go I'll be going on the 20th and coming back late on the 21st.

PMed you back. Give me a shout. Go to Mikes Racing Transmissions in Palmdale. Ask Dom to set you up with them. If I go I'll be going on the 20th and coming back late on the 21st.

Just get your asses here, I got a room in the back if you guys just need to crash out, big yard for kids to play, and plenty of parking. Invited Hank and his family, hopefully he can make it.

Texted you back bud. Im at work so cant be on phone but i can text and chat on the forum all day lol. And thanks soon as i get everything worked out with my tranny guy ill def hit up Dom and see whats up.

Just get your asses here, I got a room in the back if you guys just need to crash out, big yard for kids to play, and plenty of parking. Invited Hank and his family, hopefully he can make it.

Sounds good to me Rick!!!

I'm there but it's a matter of timing with work I'll know about a week before.

Cool well let me know what time you would want to leave Friday the 20th if we go. I can get the whole day off no problem if you want to leave early. If not i work untill 5pm if your trying to leave at night. I shoot u a text so just let me know brutha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back