AZ SPEEDWORLD Jan 21st.

Got confirmation on two L's coming to AZ GTG, one is 11.60 and one is a low 12 truck, they're gonna spread the word and we should have some Stangs and of course our lx friends are gonna show up.

Got confirmation on two L's coming to AZ GTG, one is 11.60 and one is a low 12 truck, they're gonna spread the word and we should have some Stangs and of course our lx friends are gonna show up.

Im still hoping that ill be coming up and a couple of my buddies from Mesa are talking about showing up.

Im still hoping that ill be coming up and a couple of my buddies from Mesa are talking about showing up.

It's looking clear for Friday and Saturday for me if you're down. Lance is also coming to help me with the cameras. How you with a cam or interviewing victims on cam? I want this vid to include a bunch of shit talking.:D We want the L boys to have something to remember!:D:D

I'll have a for sure answer for you by tomorrow. Rick if Lance and Justin roll up with me is your offer still good?

It's looking clear for Friday and Saturday for me if you're down. Lance is also coming to help me with the cameras. How you with a cam or interviewing victims on cam? I want this vid to include a bunch of shit talking.:D We want the L boys to have something to remember!:D:D

I'll have a for sure answer for you by tomorrow. Rick if Lance and Justin roll up with me is your offer still good?

SWEET! I accually just text you about this lol. As far as the cam and or interviewing goes....:dontknow: LOL never done it haha but will have fun with it im sure. My buddy might be bring his new virgin GT also so im SURE he will be all about shit talking to the L boys and us SRT guys haha

And Rick, let us know bud!

Were trying to get some fast lx cars to give the Stangs a run, got a few guys from Luke AFB coming out as well.

anyone getting hotel accommodations??

I'll figure something out as far as lodging, I got room in the house if my plans on borrowing a travel trailer don't pan out.

I'll figure something out as far as lodging, I got room in the house if my plans on borrowing a travel trailer don't pan out.

I dont care where i sleep just as long as i have a place to keep my beer :drool: who's going to be my DD :dontknow::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back