AZ SPEEDWORLD Jan 21st.

You fly with Kevin. When it's time to go back you'll take a Greyhound instead. ;) Kevin likes to moo like a California happy cow getting a foot massage. Hahaha

Sounds like we should stick to the original plan and just carpool in your truck hahahahaahaha

Ron at Cherry Performance has my truck. I'm going in my Impala SS clone. Bring your ear plugs unless you like LOUD music.

You gonna be jammin to " My posse on Broadway" or the Colors soundtrack on the way here? :D

Ron at Cherry Performance has my truck. I'm going in my Impala SS clone. Bring your ear plugs unless you like LOUD music.

oh nice! That should make for a good ride then and im sure even better on our pockets for gas lol. No worries on the music, im all for it!

Wow....I hadn't checked this thread in a while....should be a good turn out if everyone can make it! I had thought about posting this up on the many, many truck forums I frequent. Make this a huge SouthWest type gathering. Any thoughts?

Wow....I hadn't checked this thread in a while....should be a good turn out if everyone can make it! I had thought about posting this up on the many, many truck forums I frequent. Make this a huge SouthWest type gathering. Any thoughts?

Seems like the more that show up the better to me lol. But even if only a couple of us show up will still have a good time. Look forward to meeting all you fucks to haha

I'll prolly make up a nifty flyer for it and post it on all the forums I know.

Well, haven't made a flyer yet but went ahead and posted an invite to about 6 or so different forums so far. Can you tell it's a boring day at work....lmao!

So do we have anytype of Roster on whos gonna make this GTG? Just curious how many of us will be out there

Last edited:
So do we have anytype of Rooster on whos gonna make this GTG? Just curious how many of us will be out there

Here ya go:

Rooster_portrait2.jpg

LOL....but as far as a roster...this is what I see so far from VTCoA:

Rick
Me
Legs
Trainman
Jayssrt
Brad
You
Voodoo
Dom (maybe)

Plus whoever may come to represent the lightnings, mustangs, chargers and whoever else may show up.

Here ya go:

LOL....but as far as a roster...this is what I see so far from VTCoA:

Rick
Me
Legs
Trainman
Jayssrt
Brad
You
Voodoo
Dom (maybe)

Plus whoever may come to represent the lightnings, mustangs, chargers and whoever else may show up.

LMAO woops roockie mistake. Cool cool.

well i can be a designated driver if anyone needs it. not gonna have yall be a huge group of dumb ass drunk drivers lol..... OHH AND I WILL BE MAKING CUPCAKES IF YALL WANT SOME!! $25 a dozen and i can pretty much do anything. its better than anything yall have EVER had so i think its a good idea!!..... momma needs a good car and/or truck ;).......

well i can be a designated driver if anyone needs it. not gonna have yall be a huge group of dumb ass drunk drivers lol..... OHH AND I WILL BE MAKING CUPCAKES IF YALL WANT SOME!! $25 a dozen and i can pretty much do anything. its better than anything yall have EVER had so i think its a good idea!!..... momma needs a good car and/or truck ;).......

I got $25.00 on 1 dozen to be given out to everyone to try out :rock:

You have to sell them first before we go to the strip club.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back