AZ SPEEDWORLD Jan 21st.

LOL thats true.. but my goodies are SOO much better than a strip clubs LOL and u can take them home.... BA HAHAHAHAHA ;)

ah hahahhaha too funny yet disturbing if images pop into my head..... mine are still better tho LOL ;)

Poolboy - Rick
Falcon
Legs
Trainman
Jayssrt
SRTBrad
Rare03 - Justin
Voodoo
Dom (maybe)

Plus whoever may come to represent the lightnings, mustangs, chargers and whoever else may show up.

Anyone else?

So long as everything goes as planned lol. Soon as i get off work i gotta get on the phone with Brad and find out what time were coming out Friday(lucky for me im takin the whole day off lol but not sure about him)

So long as everything goes as planned lol. Soon as i get off work i gotta get on the phone with Brad and find out what time were coming out Friday(lucky for me im takin the whole day off lol but not sure about him)

Yeah.....we just got rain this past weekend so I am hoping we don't get any more for a few months...possibly the rest of the year....lol.

Yeah.....we just got rain this past weekend so I am hoping we don't get any more for a few months...possibly the rest of the year....lol.

We had a little rain sunday but were good now. Sat shows about 73 degress in AZ so that should be GREAT

Yep....pretty much the perfect time of year for us. Which makes this the best place (weather wise) to live this time of year.

Just got off the phone with Brad. Looks like everything is a go for us :rock: Should be arriving at Rick(poolboys) at or around midnight friday night

Sounds good gentlemen. I'm starting on cupcakes in the next day or two. Got the truck fixed this week. Falcon and I should be good to go for the race

Just got off the phone with Brad. Looks like everything is a go for us :rock: Should be arriving at Rick(poolboys) at or around midnight friday night

is it possible for you guys to swing dowm to san diego and pick some (STUFF;)) up for me and bring it to phx i will gladly pay you for your time and fuel.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back