AZ SPEEDWORLD Jan 21st.

That sounds good, beer will be waiting.

Czeck beer or Jack Daniels! Molson XXX is ok as well. I'm coming to help with video and photo so I won't drink. The Last time I drank at a GTG Jake (Black1) and I were the last o.es standing at around 5am at Earl's house in Florida. There were over 30 people there. I hated life for the next week. You lady's can drink wine coolers all you want.

yall are being babies.. just leave sunday! lol there i put my foot down! ba hahaha ;)

So I ended up posting an invite on the following forums:

Ramforum.com
Dodgetalk.com
SilveradoSS.com
GMTruckClub.com
Truckforums.com
Dakota-Durango.com
TrailblazerSS.com

Only had a few replies so we will see who shows up.

Had problems with truck, hope my overnite package arrives so i can get truck by tomorrow afternon. Got all my Bogarts though, hope the fronts work.

Had problems with truck, hope my overnite package arrives so i can get truck by tomorrow afternon. Got all my Bogarts though, hope the fronts work.

Sounds like Brad and i might be coming up a few hours earlier then expected so if you need any help with turning some wrenches let me know boss. I dont mind helping at all

Sounds like Brad and i might be coming up a few hours earlier then expected so if you need any help with turning some wrenches let me know boss. I dont mind helping at all

Sounds good, Jerry can maybe use some help, I'll work on the car and wait for my truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back