BAD Build It looks like the engine I had built for my RC has turned out to be a BAD build.:bawling: The build consists of... Forged pistons & rods, billet mains, ARP's throughout, Comp 270 cam, valve job & valves, hardened push rods, bee hive springs, and an ATI fluid damper. Also, the block & crank where replaced with used ones that needed minimal work. When the engine was first delivered it had been dropped or something dropped on the front end of the crank. I refused it and sent it back to be inspected. The builder said he had inspected and rebalanced it and everything was OK. When it arrived the 2nd time there was no build (spec.) sheet. I asked them to send me the specs. and the builder ("pirateman" ) told me to ask Stinker. Since he ordered all the parts, he should have all that information. I got it installed and after 4-1hr idle sessions, the rear main started leaking. After taking the rear cover off I discovered the seal was still on the crank, not pressed into the cover. Replaced the seal, another 3-1hr idles, then 700 (easy) miles and 300 normal driving, & On to "BBORR". During practice (3 passes) at the "BBORR", a vibration started around 140-145 (5th gear) and by the time you get to 155 the shifter was shaking 6-8" (side to side). It starts easy and builds gradually and isn't noticeable in the lower gears. (but, I don't keep it at high RPM's in those gears either) This caused the rear transmission seal to go out. I replaced the seal and upgraded to the '05 tail housing with the damper. The the vibe moved to 145 & up with 4"-6" shake, but louder. It uses a qt. of oil per tank and has done so from the beginning. Then there's the dyno results... Does this look like the curve of an engine with increased compression (10.5:1 ?)and a "Comp" 270 cam? I have tried repeatedly to get the specs., with no success. "pirateman" won't answer my calls. The last two times that we talked, (the 1st of which) he again told me to get the info. from Stinker. After I explained that it had to come from the machinist & assembler, he said that he would have his son get the info. from the machinist and send it to me along with the original crank damper that had been replaced with an ATI. After 2 weeks of him not answering my calls, I borrowed a phone with a different area code and tried again. He answered after the first ring and was shocked to here my voice. I was then told that the damper had been sent out 2 days ago, and his son was picking up the specs. that day to send to me the following day. 2 months later...nothing, and of course... NO ANSWER:argh: The truck has been on jack stands since 8/1 (using tires on the YF),and it looks like I'm stuck with a VERY expensive paperweight. I've never had to deal with anything like this before. So, I anyone out there has any "RELEVANT" input on how to proceed from here... FIRE AWAY.