Bad Snakes truck thread.

Since some of you have Pm me about the grill here are some pics.
Also got the bed line X today.
And I may throw the other wheels on and finally take some pics.
I still have plenty of small stuff to work on.

I put the forged wheels on with Vredestein tires(I'm not sure about them-if your interested shoot me a offer or pm i'll sell with or with out tires. at least its easy to clean the brakes and insides of the wheels.) Drive way is on an angle but I'm working on lowering the rear another 2" or so. Also did 4" single wall slash cut gloss black tips-sorry for the crappy pics its raining today.. Just been working on the A/c lines since its getting warm out.

Last edited:
I dig it! The rear will look much better down a little more.

It looks a lot less like a 10 with the wheels but I don't think it's a bad thing, your truck looks wicked bro...

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I dig it! The rear will look much better down a little more.

I'm working on it, I have plenty of space to go down since the C notch.

Where did you get that rear wing? Those wheels really set it all off.
The rear wing is made by Pure. I have a few hours of prep since it is fiberglass. Thanks I may put the wheels for sale with or with out tires

It looks a lot less like a 10 with the wheels but I don't think it's a bad thing, your truck looks wicked bro...

thanks man

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Those wheels make it really stand out. I like it, what size tires are those?
wheels are AM forged tribute II's 22x11 with custom offsets. Tires are Vredesteins 295/30/22 front and 315/30/22(may sell them)

Ummm.... Very nice ride...

What a great project. How is it riding with the drop? It is definitely wicked looking and love all your choices!

Ride is good so far with the shocks I have, I'm saving up some $$ for a nicer set of shocks. Thank you I just wanted to build some thing different

Last edited:
Your truck is freaking awesome. That spoiler looks like the one that is on the Pro Sport cover (molded in) I had on my Harley Truck. You have done a fantastic job.

Your truck is freaking awesome. That spoiler looks like the one that is on the Pro Sport cover (molded in) I had on my Harley Truck. You have done a fantastic job.

Charlie has a nice cover with the wing molded in- I think it is for sale too. I f i didn't already have a cover I would snag it up.

You got more pics of that spoiler? That thing looks rad.

Pete I can take more pics when I get home from vacation

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back