Bad Snakes truck thread.

Plus I need to sort some tires for the 3 PC wheels and put them on and see if I like them. If I don't like them they'll be for sale and I'll build something I'm more a mesh type wheel dude

Those badges are SICK!!! Where did they come from?????

I got most everything in the engine bay done minus prep and weld in the new uca mounts. And I need to pick up a few more P clamps to secure all the hoses in the bay. Install my fender liners and but the bottom plastic cover on along with the bumper support and cover. And I have to find a trigger wire for the awic pump. I added all the fluids today minus oil, since I need to go get my buddies engine primer in the morning that way I can prime the engine with oil and start it up. I attempted to fit one of my other wheels but I didn't have the proper lug nuts. the thread were off. Sorry for the shitty phone pics, ill tke my good camera over tomorrow.

I got a new condenser since my other one was pretty beat up and painted all the brackets for the awic heat exchanger and redid all the lines.

Last edited:
ya goin to do a sound clip when she comes to life????

ya goin to run the inner fenders???

yeap and yeap I still have a few small things to do in the engine bay. Ill put them in after I weld in the new uca mounts.

yeap and yeap I still have a few small things to do in the engine bay. I'll put them in after I weld in the new uca mounts.

I hooked up the battery and checked all the wiring and hooked up the sct controller and there were no codes.
Does anyone know how to bleed the brakes(abs module) with the SCT controller?

I know man its been a long time. I just wish I had more free time to get over there and work on it. I'm looking forward to giving the truck a good detail

The truck is turning out awesome. It will definitely live up to its name BADSNAKE.:rock:

Thanks boss how's that Doug levin set up treating you I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a kit for myself. Or sell my whole kit and turbo it this winter ;-).

Last edited:
I've got 4700 trouble free miles on the kit right now. Couldn't be happier. When you decide to pull the trigger tell him that Alex with the Silver SRT Ram sent you his way. He'll treat you good.

Well Hanks alive-finally got to start it up today. In the mean while took a few pictures and did a test fit of the AM forged Tribute's and snapped a few pictures with my good camera as the truck warmed up. I still have a lot of small stuff to do before I'm all done

:rock::rock::rock:sweeeet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Ok I got some more work done today. Hank is back on the ground and Im looking forward to the suspension settling so I can see how it sits. I have some tires coming in along with a few other parts. I still have tons of small stuff to do.

I started the truck up today and let it warm up. I noticed the air bag, abs, brake light and seat belt lights were on and stayed on. I need to figure out the process of bleeding the abs module.

Here's a few pics from today.

man, a good tune & rock & roll:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

don't the little things take forever????

yea boss I have a lot of little stuff I need to knock out but I need it to be some what warm outside since I need to fix 2 pieces of my cladding. And I need to put my badges on but I want to give it a good detail first.

He's a few more pictures

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back