Bad Snakes truck thread.

:rock::rock::rock:

like the firewall:rock:

It was a little PITA to install the valve cover spacers & valve covers with the Paxton installed. I ended up removing most of the mount bolts from the supercharger and rotating it towards the passenger side fender which gave me enough room to get the last arp bolt on the corner of the valve cover and tighten it with a wrench. I also used some Loctite on all the valve cover hardware since I've used it on everything other bolt on the motor. Then I tightened all the S/c bolts and put the belt back on.

Now if it wasn't so cold I would go figure out some vacuum lines and such.

Definitely can't work in temps like that. Looking good, can't wait to see this thing roll!

Yes this garage is a high of 27 today

You gotta buy a space heater for it. I bought mine from Walmart . It's pretty big and does a great job.

Definitely can't work in temps like that. Looking good, can't wait to see this thing roll!

Just hIgher the same people that did your bathroom to work on your truck

removed the gas tank today and the wiring that goes back to the tail lights and bumper bezels. Now I just need to cut the bracket off that holds the brake line and I'll be ready for Mark to come over with his plaza cutter and welder next weekend to get the rest of the C notch knocked out.

In the mean time I'm working in the engine bay on vacuum lines, I need to make a bracket for my clutch reservoir, I still need to figure out what to do with my cruise control set up besides delete it and just put it on for trips, I should paint my brake reservoir gloss black, I need to figure out the piping for my s/c set up. But in the mean time.

To cold to work in the garage so I finished up the front wheels I'm building for the truck. 3 Pc AM Forged Tributes 2.0 22x11

The rears I need to measure again from the leaf spring pack outboard. But there's plenty of room to go in and out with the proper offset. There rears will be between 12"-13.5"

just went thru all the thread and what a progress man bad ass looking 10!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back