Bad Snakes truck thread.

Thanks guys, I'm a little pissed it's taken so long to get my valve covers from a so called vender from another site. I should have just used my buddy that did the rest of my carbon work. Lesson learned do your research about people 1st. I guess I jumped the gun

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm a little pissed it's taken so long to get my valve covers from a so called vender from another site. I should have just used my buddy that did the rest of my carbon work. Lesson learned do your research about people 1st. I guess I jumped the gun
It would help others if you would name the vendor.

He's not on this forum. Steve Prescott( Vipair performance) it's my own fault for not doing more research. Either way I'll get what I ordered or my $$ refunded 9 months later

He's not on this forum. Steve Prescott( Vipair performance) it's my own fault for not doing more research. Either way I'll get what I ordered or my $$ refunded 9 months later

Not the first complaint I have read about from this company. There are a bunch on the Viper forums.

Alright gents I moved Hank over to a buddies place that has big shop area that he doesn't use and said I could use it and its already wired for 220 so I can get some welding done.

Hank before the move

Last edited:
lookin good:rock::rock::rock:

progress:rock::rock::rock:

carbon bezels showed up

Took the bed off so I could up grade my fuel pump. I got the roe kit, finish the wiring to the battery since it got relocated(jmb kit) behind the passenger rear tire and know I have plenty of room to knock out the C notch.

fuel pump connector and line

fuel pump assembly before the upgrade

bottom half removed from the upper half of the fuel pump assembly

2 1-1/2" holes drilled in the bottom of the basket so the filters for the Walbro pumps will be on the bottom of the tank

this is how I did mine. I still need to drill to small hole on top to run my 2nd pumps wires through.

Just went through and read this entire thread. I love what you've done to it. It would kill me to have my 10 for so long and not be able to drive it lol

Yea it sucks that its been off the road for so long but I look forward to daily driving it again

Drilled the 2 holes on top of the pump assembly for the 2nd pumps wires and reinstalled the pump in the tank now I just have to do the wiring.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back