Bad Snakes truck thread.

Those tires tho…I could burn them out going to Food Lion, they just look so damn small, like Dans…um…yea but at least throw some 45's on it

I did a wire tuck on my Avenger and it came out pretty nice. Moved the Fuse box into the side of the bumper. Got rid of the cruse control (didn't work anyway). Totally removed the factory ECU/wiring harness and got a Megasquirt standalone and mounted it in the dash. Debating on removing the A/C but still looks clean.

photo-2_zpsf6915805.jpg

Last edited:
I got to meet Bad Snake and his family what great ppl if you get a chance to meet them plus got to see his truck in person and wow his truck is sick. He is going above and beyond with his build going to turn out awesome. There is some small things that he has not shown or mentioned to go along with his theme can't wait to see it all come together. :D

I got to meet Bad Snake and his family what great ppl if you get a chance to meet them plus got to see his truck in person and wow his truck is sick. He is going above and beyond with his build going to turn out awesome. There is some small things that he has not shown or mentioned to go along with his theme can't wait to see it all come together. :D

Thanks Charlie, See you tonight:rock:

Just wanted to say thanks to BMXAM962 for stopping by and helping me put my motor in. It was nice to hang out and talk about our trucks. And it was nice to hang with someone that has some mechanical skills. Your welcome back any time bro.

I ran the wire to the abs sensors at each front brake then to the module. Then lengthed all the wires to the big plug for the abs module.

Rebuilt the front brakes.

Don't mind the rats nest of wires. Still working all that shit! ;)

should have all the lines for the abs module finished up today.
Put the S/c brackets on and a few other things on, just waiting for some things to turn up in the mail.:eviltongue:

Looks like you should have your own DIY show on Speed Channel..some nice pics and info.

what did ya do to the fire wall???

looks smoothed out

what did ya do to the fire wall???

looks smoothed out

I smoothed out what I could, I wanted to weld up every hole thats not used but I don't have a welder at the moment so I did what I could. The engine bay is a light textured satin black finish.

I lengthened the holes for the upper control arms to a 41mm slot due to the 4" front drop set up I have. I have a camber kit so we'll see if I need it. I will also make the slots in the camber kit the same length. Now just time for a light sand and prep and a some black paint.

Awesome work , can't wait to see it finished.....

I did all the camber plates and the passenger side is done and put back together. I need to do the drivers but I'm going to get a carbide for the other side to make my life easier.

Sorry Gents been busy with all kinds of stuff. But in the mean time I installed my headers(belanger) and new plugs NGK ZFR6F-11G(6987).35 gap

finished up the lines for the brake module. There not perfect but good enough for me as I refused to pay 600$+ so I did them myself with the help of a friend for about 200$ and yes I reused the bends and straights from my oem lines as I didn't like the way the stainless line stuck out when screwed into the brake reservoir and the oem straight ends worked well into the brake module. As far as the wires go for teh brake module,I still need to extend about 10 or so but I'm waiting to get my other harness back.

I finished up the oil lines for the S/charger and the oil cooler and I redid all the fitting and lines for the awic kit too. Just trying to figure out how to route everything now in the engine bay. plus my buddy said to bring the truck over when I can drive it to do the A/c lines. Also if you run Tony's overdrive pulley with a Paxton S/c kit and a roe tensioner pulley you will need a belt that's 111" 7/8, 112" or 112.5" long and I have NOT been able to find a 7 Rib yet.

I got Justin's reservoirs and I already had all Tony's viper caps. So I milled Justin's caps down 2mm so I can run the caps I got from Tony. I wanted the best of both worlds. :rock:

Stripped down some 3pc wheels I got so I can change the offsets and run a nice fat set of staggered wheels. I already have a few sets of rear barrels and lips and the centers are getting powder coated along with the wheel bolts. But I wanted to see what kind of stance I was working with up front and I still need to C notch the rear.

So these are just some teaser pics of my stance. And I don't care if you don't like how low my truck is because you ain't driving it

Yes its a drift trike and there a blast to ride.:D
that's it for tonight.:sleep:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back