Bad Snakes truck thread.

AWESOME Build my man!!! seems the only thing you havent touched is the interior. The truck is sweet, just was wondering if you had any plans to change the inside.

NICE!! can't wait to see it complete. Would love to see a walk around video of that bad boy.... just a idea:D

NICE!! can't wait to see it complete. Would love to see a walk around video of that bad boy.... just a idea:D

I can't wait to get it done, It will have some 1 off things that no one else has. Its a bit hard at times to sneak away to get work done with my little one.:)

i here that. My truck is still stock, but hopefully one day be almost as bad ass as you have made yours. think i'm gona have to start playing the lottery lol

My buddy has my camera so here are a few extra pictures that are on my extra Sd card.
These are from when I stopped in to check on my motor a while back.

I'm just waiting for the heads to get finished up and the valve covers to show up.

I got all the cladding cleaned up and prepped with new 3M tape and put all the body pieces back on. An eraser wheel made the job so much easier getting the old tape/adhesive off.

I picked up my extra set of polished wheels after getting them powder coated gloss black and I got some new Pirelli scorpions mounted up. I went with a 295/30/22 tires. Now I just need to powder coat all my lug nuts gloss black and do my viper center caps too, or just paint match them.

So hopefully the rest of my suspension stuff will show up this week so I can it all finished up. I went with DJM 2" lowering front control arms and I already have 2" X metal front drop springs. Along with all new shocks and I plan to C notch the rear end. And go with a 4 or maybe 5: drop block and I'll play around with removing and adding some leaf springs so the truck will still handle well it height. Then I can put the motor in to see what kind of stance I'm working with. And I'll throw in the new fender liners I got.

Last edited:
In the mean time I plan to smoke the fog lights when the new ones come in. I finished up all the brakes. Added the JTSVP stainless brake line kit(Front & Rear), and I switched all my pads to Ebc green stuff and I plan to run super blue brake fluid.

All my new badges showed up but I'll wait until I can pull the truck out and give it a good wash before I put them on.

I'm not 100% on your tire choice, but would like to see it once it's all set up.

I'm on board for everything but the tires. Too small for the wheelwell?
Bad ass truck though

When I first saw your wheels I thought they were the 20" knock offs. I hope you don't have potholes where you live. :confused:

I'm on board for everything but the tires. Too small for the wheelwell?
Bad ass truck though

The motor is not installed yet and I haven't finished the suspension yet... thanks its been fun so far

When I first saw your wheels I thought they were the 20" knock offs. I hope you don't have potholes where you live. :confused:

its ok not to many people are wheel people. Sorry no pot holes here

The flat black is sick! :drool:

Thanks boss its satin black.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back