Bad Snakes truck thread.

Bad Snake, PM me your address. My trucks engine bay needs some tidying up too and I think you are the man to do it! :D In all seriousness, your truck is absolutely amazing. The day after I got my truck I told my wife I wanted to do it in flat black. Now I wish I would have.

Are you going to make any changes to the drive train besides the forged engine?

54758360-7CC7-4657-A376-0439FAB4F7A3-2510-000001E65228DE4C-2.jpg

9A34F8D9-E723-4775-B0AD-ACBAA9FC1972-2510-000001E7B0009612.jpg

The flat black around the edge of the tail lights is a really nice touch, just one more thing that will make your truck that much more unique!! I really like what you're doing.

The flat black around the edge of the tail lights is a really nice touch, just one more thing that will make your truck that much more unique!! I really like what you're doing.

Thanks man. I didn't like the silver boarder since I could still see it a little bit after I smoked the rear lights.
And I still may do the gas door gloss black but I'm not sure yet. The satin did turn out nice.
I still need to get the wing and bed cover knocked out along with doing all the grill inserts gloss black and powder coating more stuff.

Thanks man. I didn't like the silver boarder since I could still see it a little bit after I smoked the rear lights.
And I still may do the gas door gloss black but I'm not sure yet. The satin did turn out nice.
I still need to get the wing and bed cover knocked out along with doing all the grill inserts gloss black and powder coating more stuff.

It's all great so far. This is one truck that has everything done the way I would do it if I had the time and money. Keep it up and more pics!! :rock:

Thanks man it's been pretty fun so far. And I try to do most of it myself and I have some good buddies(Joe and Danny) that have helped me a good bit, so my cost has been pretty low. I'm looking forward to getting home and putting some late hours in so I can get it done.

I did my gas door flat black to match my flat wheels and the contrast of gloss black (factory paint) and the flat I think is really nice and I imagine the opposite (flat black body, gloss black gas cap) would look great too.

If I had the money for a flat black paint job I would do it in a heart beat. These trucks just look so good with them.

Its been a little while since I was able to get some work done. Finshed up powder coating the rear calipers and reinstalled them with some green stuff pads and new cross drilled and slotted rotors and stainless steel lines.
FD8BCF70-13A3-417B-A648-E75CE5713B23-6030-000006311BEFBBEF.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic above. Heres the calipers before I put them back together
18272_314969548602737_932705946_n.jpg

Sorry gents been busy as hell in the new year. Manifold was ported and gasket matched to the heads and TB and powder coated gloss black of course.
Mani1_zpse3f49cc7.jpg

photo2_zpse748e282.jpg

photo3_zps70acfed3.jpg

photo4_zps2e70953a.jpg

photo5_zps6988813e.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back