Bad Snakes truck thread.

Looks great. I love that this thread started out as a "I dont like the unorganized look of the engine bay" and turned into a full paint and engine build.

IM JEALOUS OF THIS TRUCK! LOL And i agree i love how it starts off you dont like the engine bay and next thing we know the truck is satin black haha. Looks awesome man but lets get a real camera to take a picture of this thing instead of those last few cell phone pics lol

Great read ! As a painter I can totally relate with your process! I've been thinking of Satin Black myself but never made my mind up. Smoothing the rear bumper of exhaust outlet right now as well as a few other mods. Your project is way exceeded anything I think I'd do but it phenomenal you're doing it. Live your thinking!

It's been fun and my buddy Joe is a great painter. I'm going to end up doing the viper scuff plates inside the door jams gloss black too. I like the contrast between gloss and satin black.

IM JEALOUS OF THIS TRUCK! LOL And i agree i love how it starts off you dont like the engine bay and next thing we know the truck is satin black haha. Looks awesome man but lets get a real camera to take a picture of this thing instead of those last few cell phone pics lol

When I get back in town I'll take some good pics with my buddies Canon. These were just some pics I have on my phone. I do have a ton of pics of everything on my computer at home. I'll take some good pics through out the rest of the build until I get it done.

I talked to my buddy Danny and he sent me a few pics of some of the parts he powercoated for me.
5C4B601E-DE1D-4E2D-B888-8DF07F7B775E-2415-0000027A854B1DF1.jpg

9D4994E9-144C-445C-B920-B67396FB91C4-2415-0000027A6A2FDF4E.jpg

When I get back in town I'll take some good pics with my buddies Canon. These were just some pics I have on my phone. I do have a ton of pics of everything on my computer at home. I'll take some good pics through out the rest of the build until I get it done.

SWEET! Thanks bro. Look forward to drowling on my keyboard some more lol.

SWEET! Thanks bro. Look forward to drowling on my keyboard some more lol.

I had no idea what the big deal was with this thread cause I jumped straight to last page then went back s page and literally mouth dropped!!!! F-ING AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea Joe is a good dude,He painted my R32 also. I traded a set of 18x9 wheels that were made by OZ for Vw motorsports and used on the Beetle RSI. I imported them from the Uk only took me about 8 years to score a set,But needless to say i traded them for Joe to spray my truck and help me out so it all works out. Here is a set of staggered Hre 547R's I just finished up for my R32.
e89e6e64.jpg

854926a4.jpg

40a9c1c7.jpg

28abdea8.jpg

I had no idea what the big deal was with this thread cause I jumped straight to last page then went back s page and literally mouth dropped!!!! F-ING AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha Thanks man I just enjoy messing with cars and trucks. And it help when you got a few buds who are interested in the same things. I still have a lot of work to do when I get back. :)

Ha ha Thanks man I just enjoy messing with cars and trucks. And it help when you got a few buds who are interested in the same things. I still have a lot of work to do when I get back. :)

Well ur name matches ur truck... hope u get it done soon:) got my vote for totm

Holy crap!!! All that because you wanted to tidy up the engine bay?? I like the way you think.

Now update your USER CP pic get that slow silver truck off and put the fastest color srt up hahaha

Fastest color? As in 9.09 Silver? :D

Nice build. I'm looking forward to the engine bay pics.

Fastest color? As in 9.09 Silver? :D

Nice build. I'm looking forward to the engine bay pics.

Yea its just amazing this ALL started with cleaning up the engine bay... lol and yet this thread still isn't completed but you've got us hanging on to it for dear life lol

Haha, thanks guys The truck will be a little different than everyone else's but that's what makes it so fun. Some will like it and others will hate, but I'm building what I like. I'm looking forward to getting home and into the garage when I'm not on daddy duty. I hope to have it finished up by the new year.

I talked to Alex @ Arp Manufacturing Division about making Arp Main bolts for the motor and its looking real good at this point.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back