Bad Snakes truck thread.

I removed all the front suspension on both sides and found that someone had done some shitty welding where the bump stop was so I got that fixed up on both sides. And put some black sealer on there in the mean time until I sand the rest of the frame that has a little surface rust and hasn't been painted yet.

i don't remember weldin that:D

cleaned up nice:rock:

I'd love to take that whole pile of stuff you have, stop listing all this good stuff for sale!

If only I could get my car from my hopefully soon to be ex-wife I could tear down my truck a bit and get some stuff painted. I think one of the best mods on any performance vehicle is painting parts that otherwise normally don't see paint. Just hitting all those hidden spots and tying everything in really sets a vehicle apart.

Finished up the abs module relocation bracket. I moved it to the drivers side out board frame rail. I'll take a pic of it installed. Now I have to get 5 new lines made and continue to work on that damn wiring harness....

I mounted the abs module on the outside of the drivers side frame rail behind the cab mount. I wanted to keep the distance short for the brake lines that are mounted in front of the cab mount. The lines that go to the master cylinder with be longer. Also I will have to extend the 2 connectors that plug into the module.
I'll take a few pics when I get home from vacation.

looks good.

ought to really clean up the engine room:rock::rock::rock:

ya movin the battery also????

getting some work done,working in the engine bay who doesnt love wiring. Waiting on a harness repair so starting putting some engine accessories back on. Then its back to sanding the engine bay

lookin good:rock::rock::rock:

thats a great engine liftin bracket:rock::rock::rock:

who's front springs are those????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back