Badass Guages

QuickSilver said:
OK, I went to a new site for these gauges only....

http://aeroforcetech.com/forum/index.php

All your questions will be answered. They have a thread there that deals with this gauge only.
Give it a try...then if you still have questions, reg. on the site as I did and talk to a tech yourself...cool

Quick
Per the forum linked above, they will not work with our trucks for a few more months.

tinygiants said:
Per the forum linked above, they will not work with our trucks for a few more months.
Well not all the read-outs.
Like I said, Dodge has about 20+/read-outs...our Trucks will pick-up about 13-14 of those read-outs.
The tech said that all we have to do is have our gauge re-flashed when the new ones come out.

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Well not all the read-outs.
Like I said, Dodge has about 20+/read-outs...our Trucks will pick-up about 13-14 of those read-outs.
The tech said that all we have to do is have our gauge re-flashed when the new ones come out.

Quick

a couple venderscalled me back that had called aeroforce and they both said the same thing... a few parameters will work but in a few months they should have the rest done.. im gonna wait

perk_1405 said:
a couple venderscalled me back that had called aeroforce and they both said the same thing... a few parameters will work but in a few months they should have the rest done.. im gonna wait

Yeah,I will wait it out also,I don't need them till March or so:rock:

Having a little extra work done on the gauge....if it works out, we'll all look good.

Parameters are:

1. MPH

2. Intake Air Temperature

3. Engine Coolant Temperature

4. Battery Voltage

5. Long Term Fuel Trim

6. Short Term Fuel Trim

7. O2 Sensor Voltage

8. Manifold Pressure (vacuum/boost) displayed in PSI

9. Ignition Advance

10. Engine run time

11. Fuel Status (open/closed loop)

12. Throttle Position Percentage

13. Engine Load

14. RPM

That's for now...14 out of 36

Quick

Last edited:
QuickSilver said:
Having a little extra work done on the gauge....if it works out, we'll all look good.

Parameters are:

1. MPH

2. Intake Air Temperature

3. Engine Coolant Temperature

4. Battery Voltage

5. Long Term Fuel Trim

6. Short Term Fuel Trim

7. O2 Sensor Voltage

8. Manifold Pressure (vacuum/boost) displayed in PSI

9. Ignition Advance

10. Engine run time

11. Fuel Status (open/closed loop)

12. Throttle Position Percentage

13. Engine Load

14. RPM

That's for now...14 out of 36

Quick

When will you have your gauge installed?

Yellow venom said:
When will you have your gauge installed?
:D Maybe Christmas!
Well, I must say these guy's at Aeroforce have gone the extra mile for us here at VTCOA. :rock: :rock:
I've been in contact with one of there tech's. Todd is his name, very nice and smart. I sent him a file of our logo (SRT-10) a week ago and he went into there software and injected our file (SRT-10) in the boot...:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: these guy's are good!

Now here is the e-mail I got last-nite:

Jerry,

Gauge was shipped late today (12/22/08). UPS tracking #. I'll charge your card tonight. Keep me updated on how you like it, and if there is anything you'd like to see in future upgrades. We can reflash it for you as we add features for these trucks.
Thanks!

Todd
Aeroforce

So with any luck at all we should see the gauge Christmas Eve! :D 2-day air

Quick

Last edited:
That's great! I orginally saw these gauges at one of the local hang outs down here, but they were installed in the Chevy SS. I didn't think they would work for us, but when I saw the vids on Streetfire of working units in the Neon SRT 4 and the 300 SRT 8 I knew it was just a matter of time before the became available for our trucks. Man I wish I would have found this out sooner as I just finished paying Autometer to fix my boost gauge. If I would have known I would have got these instead. I guess I could always upgrade later.

Remember to post up some pics and vids of the units working. I'm sure that they are gong to be BAD ASS!:rock: :rock: :rock:

JMB Justin said:
I put one on fstjacks red truck, ive been using them in the neons for a while, they are pretty cool.
Justin

The red truck is still at Justins so I have not had time to scope it out.

:( Damn, they added a day. :mad:

Tracking Detail

Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 12/26/2008.

Tracking Number: **********************
Type: Package
Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the posted Rescheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences*, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.
* Due to heavy holiday volume, deliveries to residential addresses may be made after 7p.m. Thank you for your patience.

In Transit - Rescheduled
Rescheduled Delivery: 12/26/2008
Shipped To: SANTA MONICA, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 12/22/2008
Service: 2ND DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00 Lb

And the beat goes on...
Quick

Last edited:
:mad: DAMN UPS TO HELL!

Dude, I'm so stoked your getting this thing, and you giving us a full blown review with pics and vids (I know I said that in my last post, but I think these gauges are the shit). I would plug it into the OBDII port as soon as Brown delivers, and see that MFer work. Shouldn't take all but 10 sec to plug n play.

This is the file I sent him for our gauges (which is a shot of my floor mats SRT-10 Logo).....:D NOT the first one, it's the second one! ;)
The first one is the best.......now the trick to this is to hit the refresh arrows on your web page, and then hit the little red X and stop the vid...
it'll stop on a differant pic. everytime. So you can get a good look!

Quick

Attachments

• ass-1.gif
    ass-1.gif
    225.8 KB · Views: 173
  • thum822030_SRT-10_-_128.jpg
    thum822030_SRT-10_-_128.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
maybe a stupid question but how do you install them? Just click it into the motor management slot??

They look awesome!

jschlee said:
maybe a stupid question but how do you install them? Just click it into the motor management slot??

They look awesome!

the obdII port under the dash...

perk_1405 said:
the obdII port under the dash...

Yeah what he said. It take all but 2 seconds to install. That what I love about these gauges plug n play. They are basically a scan tool, but in the form of a gauge.

Waiting for the wife to leave, then I'll go out and take some pic's.
Looks real good! I put her in the A-Pillar....very nice.
I never looked at that oil-temp gauge anyway, little more interested in the air/intake temp....:D

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back