Ban Who?

Three pages of awesomeness and that's your contribution? Bro, I expect more out of you! :D

i was a lil disappointed in that as well, and was looking forward to something with a lil more anger or something in there..

Ps. im waiting for one of my field managers to verify some info so Im killing time , whats your excuse for being in here again today.. lol.. get back to work..

i was a lil disappointed in that as well, and was looking forward to something with a lil more anger or something in there..

Ps. im waiting for one of my field managers to verify some info so Im killing time , whats your excuse for being in here again today.. lol.. get back to work..

Second lunch break. One of the benefits of eating 7 meals a day.

Any here ever tried the nos proton nitrous kit?

(sitting in the bush waiting to see what happens)

Guaranteed mid 10's, IMO! Surprised more people don't use them, actually. Unless you already have one - then they suck and you need to send it to a certified disposal center. Like the one in Colorado. By my house.

What's a NOS Proton nitrous kit??

LOL ,I would say shocking ,but it really isn't :ridinghorse:

This is full of trolls and more keep popping in awesome
troll_dolls_a_l.jpg

no but i do have a nos progressive controller here with all the options, touch screen display and such,, would work great on your rig..ill hook ya up with a sweet deal

Guaranteed mid 10's, IMO! Surprised more people don't use them, actually. Unless you already have one - then they suck and you need to send it to a certified disposal center. Like the one in Colorado. By my house.

What's a NOS Proton nitrous kit??

A kit I installed on a friends truck(very cool, and easy to install btw), I asked a question about it and thought it was odd when I went back that my post had changed. I found it wierd so I wanted to see if it happen again.

...untill then I though only mods could edit post.

no but i do have a nos progressive controller here with all the options, touch screen display and such,, would work great on your rig..ill hook ya up with a sweet deal

I dont know what a "sweet" deal is but pm me info, im running a little short on cash lately.

I clicked on a thread this morning where a supporting vendor was requesting the banning of a forum member. I tried to reply but "don't have access". This kinda makes me feel there is nepotism going on behind the scenes and that I wasn't supposed to see that thread. Is that the case?

Nepotism????!!!!! Ya think! In my modest opinion, this forum is full of this kinda crap! First of all, the supporting vendor changed another members thread because he didn't like what it said. How in the world would he even have access to do that!!! Nepotism!!!! I don't give a damn if he is a vendor, moderator or anybody. Noone should have the right to do that! If he didn't like what was said in the thread, then he could rebut it til the cows come home. Now, that same vendor wants to have that member banned!!!! This forum has entirely too much b.s. for me!!! Now....ban me! I would not mind the slightest little bit!

Nepotism????!!!!! i love lamp and whale vagina... This forum has entirely too much b.s. for me!!! Now....ban me! I would not mind the slightest little bit!

anyone has the right to edit posts, see;)

now... the latter of the two... there's two options:

a.) i ban you because i've been drinking and i'm in the mood...
b.) leave on your own accord. it's a public internet forum...

Can we please quit using NEPOTISM incorrectly when talking about this argument. Just sounds stupid using words out of context

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back