Because I know you are all closet lightning guys

very simple for a good muffler shop! :D

I'm most worried about the hole cut in side of the truck. Did you do that part or did a body shop? or the exhaust shop?

I'm most worried about the hole cut in side of the truck. Did you do that part or did a body shop? or the exhaust shop?

I did it myself as well as a couple others who are very happy with the results. I am working on a body moulding that with incorporate the Viper Car style cladding for side exhaust out of the piece we already have.:burnout:

The best pic, in my opinion, is the 3rd from the bottom. I am not a professional by any means but I have decent photo skills....just wish I could find spots like that around here to shoot at. All the photos are pretty good. Not gonna comment on your truck....lol.

I did it myself as well as a couple others who are very happy with the results. I am working on a body moulding that with incorporate the Viper Car style cladding for side exhaust out of the piece we already have.:burnout:

I would definitely be interested in seeing how that turns out. Thanks for answering my questions.

Thats usually where I picture most Lightnings... in a scrap metal yard! BAZINGA! haha jk nice lightning dude!

Like what most have said the L's look like a bastard child. Then you have to deal with the interior. But nice paint!

I never get a real chance to look at one..cause their always in my rearview mirror..:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back