Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

A Red Star Please

Any chance of a Red star? I paid a while back:dontknow:

thewelshm

I see your star

Posted 2 minutes after your post

Damn that Patrick is Fassssssst!

ViperJeff said:
I see your star

Posted 2 minutes after your post

Damn that Patrick is Fassssssst!

Why thank you :D I must have been blind there for a moment:dontknow: :D

thewelshm

I sent payment , so do i have to contact patrick or will he know..

You can PM Patrick (RedSRT10)

I really didnt do anything but pay, and about 1-2 hours when I checked back I had the star..

Paid up for another two years. A great site with great people. Well worth the small fee to keep the site running.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

oldcolt said:
Paid up for another two years. A great site with great people. Well worth the small fee to keep the site running.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks so much for all your support and help. I know during these tough times even 20 bucks for the entire year might seem like a lot...we do really appreciate it; Jack and I both pay to keep this place going so it does really help.

Thanks again

Paid for two years.... I'm new to the forum and have been here for about a month and have learned alot already from the great people here. Glad I could help support and be part of such a great forum!

Jfireboy1 said:
Paid for two years.... I'm new to the forum and have been here for about a month and have learned alot already from the great people here. Glad I could help support and be part of such a great forum!

Thank You..

and also a special thanks to Silverback who made a Supporting Membership to the forum ;)

Renewed mine for another year! This place rocks!!!:rock: :rock:

Thanks Jack and Patrick!

Starting year 4, What a wealth of information on this site, Thanks to all for your help.

jim

JimTeTe said:
Starting year 4, What a wealth of information on this site, Thanks to all for your help.

jim

And worth every penny:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back