best all around performance CAR under 50K

Hamrhead said:
You can pick up a used '03/'04 low mileage C5 ZO6 for low to mid 30's, which already screams! God only knows what it could to with another 10-15K thrown at it!!!:eek: :rock:

This would be my choice,also.Although I do hate chevy,I love the z06 vette !

Just ordered an '07 C-6 Vette. $47K and change out the door. Same color combo as the SRT-10. Black with ebony/cashmere 2-tone seats and interior.

Nice purchase! Damn sweet cars, those Corvettes!

And as my family was raised on my dad's GM salary, also my parents had been living off a GM pension for the past 15 years, albeit now just my mom since my dads passing a few weeks ago - I'll thank you on behalf of GM for your support!

twinturbo3150 said:
get the 300C srt8 with a supercharger and your set, you can cruise in style and still kick ass. Perfect sleeper!!!!! here is a vid of a 300C srt8 doing 11.5 in the 1/4 mile. Pretty impressive click the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crE94hZdTOY

That's a BAAAAD MOFO, right thar! :eek: :rock:

DarkSyde... You see that shit??? You still wanna sell your SRT-8??? :dontknow: :p

I say wait until the Challenger comes out. Just my opinion. I am rather fond of Mustangs and you could get a Saleen for that price and change out the supercharger for a KB or Whipple and have a monster. With a few other cheap upgrades to the fuel system and such. If not your cup of tea then I see nothing wrong with a turbo charged 350z :rock: I love those Bastards as well :eek: :D

TheSickness said:
I say I am rather fond of Mustangs I love those Bastards as well :eek: :D

You just Love Bastards:dancing: :rock: HOMO:D :rock:

get an STi. 33K AWD man trans, low 13s high 12s right outta the box

Black1 said:
Ooohh.... The 02-03 (330HP) M Coupes were MONSTERS. They didn't make many of them. The used ones still go for around $40k+, but you can drive it to the track... Kick everyone's ASS.... And drive it home. :rock: I had a 2002 M Roadster, and it freakin ROCKED! :rock: It was just too small for a everyday driver. :(

Dude, what do you do for a living??? Sell dope?:dontknow: :rock: :D

twinturbo3150 said:
get the 300C srt8 with a supercharger and your set, you can cruise in style and still kick ass. Perfect sleeper!!!!! here is a vid of a 300C srt8 doing 11.5 in the 1/4 mile. Pretty impressive click the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crE94hZdTOY

How much do those go for stock?? I wouldn't mind gettin me some of that action!!!:p :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Who's asking??? What do you need? :D ;)

FUCK NO, I don't sell DOPE... You.... You.... DOPE! :D

LMAO...I was jus trying to figure out how you can afford all these Bad AZZ cars and trucks!!:dontknow: :rock: :p

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
There was an Elise at the road coarse a few weeks ago, it held its own and looked pretty good. They say prices on the uglier colors available are much lower then the popular ones. You dont see them very often so it would have some appeal at a car show. Power is ok I guess, not familiar with aftermarket stuff.

The M series BMW are also great choices. Car show crowds probably wouldnt know any better from a regular BMW but they do kick some butt at the road coarse. I'm not familiar with aftermarket power tweaks.

Porsche's kind of follow the BMW. I cant tell one from another.

My first thought would be a Gen II Viper. A Gen I would be ok but a roll bar would be needed since they only made convertibles. You've got 450 hp in the Gen II to start with, simple bolt ons would push it close to 500. Through some sticky tires and upgraded brake pads on it for the road coarse and your that much better off at the roadcoarse. Prices are within the range for either a stock or modded one...I'm preferring one thats got some mileage so I dont worry so much about scratches and dings.

There was an Infinit G35 at the road coarse a few weeks ago, did very well for stock. You could add a Stilen supercharger (saw one at our car show a few weeks ago) and stay within the price range. That car caught my eye and it could fit 4.

The EVO is very nice with AWD and easily upgraded power. I'm not familiar with its power band with the turbo but I guess you could modify it pretty easy.

The 350Z seems like a good car and has parts on the Infiniti G35. Not sure what could be done to the 350Z (I know they can build them with twin turbo's) but it would also be a fun car to drive.

I'm just thinking about what I'd like to get for an everyday application car that I can drive around town, tow to the track/roadcoarse and generate some eye catching times with, and present at a car show and get some attention. The Viper would obviously fit each category, just trying to think of an alternative. Good conversation going on here...your getting me thinkin'

I have a G35 coupe with 6 speed and it's a fun car to drive. And I can really scare a passenger, too. It handles like a dream. The power is great but it needs some torque. Like you, I consider a Stillen supercharger at least once a day.

Anyways, it's a great car and it's actually quite comfortable.

I have a Chebby Equinox that will really handle well on the track and kick ass in the 1/4..It just needs the motor to be freshened up by dropping in a V10, and some bodywork to make it look like a Viper..Some fatter tires and a billet tranny to go with the 10 and you will be almost done...lol

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How much do those go for stock?? I wouldn't mind gettin me some of that action!!!:p :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ive seen them advertised for 39,999 fully loaded, brand new

Heres one,,,:):):)

turborightfullview-1.jpg

turborightfullview.jpg

Turborightfront1.jpg

Turborearview2.jpg

Turborear1.jpg

Turboleftfullview.jpg

Turbofront1.jpg

JUST KIDDING...:):)

Latest posts

Support Us