Big Moves, Big Trucks, Wide Loads.

k here are the pics. got to do this before i fall off the chair...
boat thing
scoobertscoobydoo

loady thing
P2170054.jpg

P2170058.jpg

zonks! two weeks without work. damn snow. got cabin fever, cant sleep anymore.
got 3 loads on the books for next week already. just high pipes. done the same loads before. everyone is going to want to move now with the snow done falling. hope to get out of the state in march. once i clear the backlog of high loads that has been piling high at the state lines. i have to stick around because i am the best high pole in east NY. so i have to take them first, then i get the nice chase loads...
have to repair my lightbar again! connector keeps working loose. i really need a new bar this year. the good ones are $3500, ouch.

Maybe not as impressive as some, but this was an interesting load all the same. Took this through the Fraser Canyon - very windy, very hilly!
TruckStuff001.jpg

viperhauler said:
cool...so...you transport large concrete boxes, and small children in the same load....

:D

:rock:
Took wife and kids on this trip.....made a holiday of it. Weight - approx 140,000 lbs. (plus wife & kids)

Busy...yep sums it up - still check in once in a while - was looking for perhaps another northwest meet this year. Would LOVE to go again.

I'll go to one for sure - would like to meet up with silverback again - I will PM him. North east a little too far, might check out CA somewhere. Work it around the trucking somehow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back