Billet Throttle Body....

Nowwhat said:
TB showed up today....thanks Sean.......:rock:

Brad....will bring it with me to Famoso.....not that you need it yet....:D

I might be the proud owner of an 06 RamSrt10 RC.:listen: I hope it goes thru. So to answer your question............YES.:rock:

BTW "THANK YOU" again.

Installed my TB this weekend. I have not been able to really test it yet but I have notice more of a suction coming from my air intake. I can actually hear it pulling air through the air filter from inside the cab. Is that normal :dontknow:

I did notice that one of the 4 bolts on my stock throttle body was missing (bottom right) and need a new one. This made me a little nervous.

Anyone else notice this sound?

amtrucker22 said:
Yes, it definitely sounds sweet, I just did not hear anyone else talking about it. I like the sound it makes now :D

I'm no longer sporting my TB, but it did make a cool sucking sound.

It reminds me of that charger back in 1977, we used to take the filter off to hear the four barrel carb make that sucking sound....

How would you describe it... "whooot... whoooot" ?

Prof said:
I thought I was the only one that did that!

Only the Carter AFB has that o so sweet sound BA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
I might be the proud owner of an 06 RamSrt10 RC.:listen: I hope it goes thru. So to answer your question............YES.:rock:

BTW "THANK YOU" again.

did you get that dam truck or not?:dontknow:

SRT-MIKE said:
I'm no longer sporting my TB, but it did make a cool sucking sound.

It reminds me of that charger back in 1977, we used to take the filter off to hear the four barrel carb make that sucking sound....

How would you describe it... "whooot... whoooot" ?
More of a hissing sound. Goes good with the Viper theme :D

Finally got to gettting the TB installed yesterday... been sitting here for a few weeks, and I could not get it done. I also got the new tunes back from Sean. What a difference:rock: The truck sure was fun to get out and take for a spin:burnout: She has been sitting for 2 months. She run's great...love the throttle response...and the new tune is right on:rock:
Thank you ROE Racing:rock:

NBT said:
Finally got to gettting the TB installed yesterday... been sitting here for a few weeks, and I could not get it done. I also got the new tunes back from Sean. What a difference:rock: The truck sure was fun to get out and take for a spin:burnout: She has been sitting for 2 months. She run's great...love the throttle response...and the new tune is right on:rock:
Thank you ROE Racing:rock:

How ya doing Ken,
Pics are needed...Maybe you,ll get to try it out at Bradenton.
I heard there should be a shootout on Dec. 7th(not sure)!!!!!:dontknow:
See ya soon :burnout:

Just wanted to bump this thread... I got the ROE TB installed yesterday and I can tell you that there is a HUGE difference in the overall throttle feel of the truck. I drive my truck everyday and it feels really quick now...

portlandsrt said:
Just wanted to bump this thread... I got the ROE TB installed yesterday and I can tell you that there is a HUGE difference in the overall throttle feel of the truck. I drive my truck everyday and it feels really quick now...

yep, now a ROE blower and it will be really quick.. not only feels that way...:p :D :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back