BLACK SRT10 vs WHITE LIGHTNING (HOUSTON)

a few replies on my thread said that...

i dont know for sure :dontknow:

whatever he had, i know it was way beyond boltons

thanks guys.

here are some pics. i still have so much i want to do.. its never ending

ixw183.jpg

algndh.jpg

21kauxl.jpg

2hhenb6.jpg

nn5wzt.jpg

betsvt said:
thanks guys.

here are some pics. i still have so much i want to do.. its never ending

ixw183.jpg

algndh.jpg

21kauxl.jpg

2hhenb6.jpg

nn5wzt.jpg

welcome to vtcoa - nice truck you got there :)

betsvt said:
a few replies on my thread said that...

i dont know for sure :dontknow:

whatever he had, i know it was way beyond boltons
im sure he is well modded? are you at the 1/8 mile alot?

wanna run the hemi?

DAYTONA81 said:
im sure he is well modded? are you at the 1/8 mile alot?

wanna run the hemi?

i used to go alot back when i just had boltons.
i believe i have talked to you before.

ever since i started going to the 1/4 i will never go back to the 8th.
its not near as fun and there is nothing but silverados there lying about spraying.

however, i want to rematch this silverado i lost money to a while back now that i am built :D

betsvt said:

its not near as fun and there is nothing but silverados there lying about spraying.

however, i want to rematch this silverado i lost money to a while back now that i am built :D

yeah i remember you? many CHEVY guys lie about spraying and if they lose while they sprayed they say its a 4.8L even though its a 5.3 or a 6.0.....lol what color was the truck and how the owner look i know many chevy guys and i can probably set it up.

i like the 1/8 mile just cause its closer but i rather go to the 1/4 mile too

betsvt said:

HRP is mostly chevy's on Fridays also. Had a some good runs with a few that said they were spraying.

DAYTONA81 said:
yeah i remember you? many CHEVY guys lie about spraying and if they lose while they sprayed they say its a 4.8L even though its a 5.3 or a 6.0.....lol what color was the truck and how the owner look i know many chevy guys and i can probably set it up.

i like the 1/8 mile just cause its closer but i rather go to the 1/4 mile too

it was a red ext. cab. with an ls2 i believe, or ls1.
with around a 200 shot.

his name Might be flaco.

i hear he has a 'few' trucks

cant wait for my rematch :rock:

That's the problem you ran for money. A LOT of people wont run all out unless money is on the line. More hp is another stage of spray or a jet change away.

DAYTONA81 said:
i doubt it was flaco cause flaco has nothing you can touch....all his trucks he has and drives run 9's in the 1/4 and 1 of his trucks runs 8's in the 1/4. I know who your talking about but i can asure you its not a 200 shot its a 125 shot. That guy goes from 5.3- 6.0- ls1 but never had a ls2. His truck is quick and im sure he will run you but of course on the bottle.

is this the chevy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eciWXtQeswQ

yes all of flacos shit is bad ass.. seeing his trucks really make me think about buying a wrecked chevy reg cab for cheap and building it:rock:

Tooloe said:
yes all of flacos shit is bad ass.. seeing his trucks really make me think about buying a wrecked chevy reg cab for cheap and building it:rock:
he wants to do a turbo on my truck. so i might go to his crib next week and see what we come up with.....i also have to see if my truck would even be able to get tuned with a turbo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back