BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

Prof said:
Thanks John...it is my first love...1997 850R Wagon...only 355 made...over 300 hp (turbo charged)...won its class two years in a row on the European Sports Car circuit. Currently has about 156,000 on the odometer. Turns in the high 13's!!!! The head has never been off the engine, it had 4 miles on it when I bought it.

IMG_0002-3-1.jpg

Now that I have ho'd this thread, sorry!!!

I always thought it was cool when they raced the wagons in Euro SC races. :D :rock:

Worms grill and antenna...

Ok, I told Worm I'd post up pics of his truck with the painted grill and air diverters and new stubby antenna. He should be picking up his baby tonight!:rock:

Truck 1.JPG

Truck 2.JPG

Truck 3.JPG

Truck 4.JPG

I was going to make his truck even faster by putting RED stripes on it but decided not too. He would have caught the fever and had the whole truck painted red to join the fastest group!

Stretch

Just a larger version of my signature. Got plenty of attention at a recent MoPar gathering, stole the show and blew minds.
I am very impressed and very proud of the Batram - head twister. :D

THEBATRAM2.jpg

Prof said:
Have you also blacked out the brake calipers?

Roy
;)

Matt_Black_Calipers1.jpg

Matt_Black_Calipers2.jpg

Matt_Black_Calipers3.jpg

Sometimes they are visible sometimes they are not, depends on the day, location and flash (or camera filter).
Yesterday was overcast - perfect day for shooting black trucks/cars. It's a hobby. :)

I have to confess, I loved my silver. But there is no comparison to the black. Most menacing looking vehicle I have ever owned.

amoparman said:
Ok, I told Worm I'd post up pics of his truck with the painted grill and air diverters and new stubby antenna. He should be picking up his baby tonight!:rock:

View attachment 30435

View attachment 30436

View attachment 30437

View attachment 30438

I was going to make his truck even faster by putting RED stripes on it but decided not too. He would have caught the fever and had the whole truck painted red to join the fastest group!

Stretch
stretch i appreciate everything? did u try and call me?

Sorry trying to do this on my iPhone and it won't work. My trucks are at the bottom of page 15 if you wanna see it.;)

Big Worm said:
stretch i appreciate everything? did u try and call me?

yes I did, I'll try tomorrow. Any particular time I should call? Day or night? And did you like how the grill turned out?

Oh, and I'm sorry, I meant to put some gas in her for you and then forgot to tell you that you needed it...:(

Stretch

505'sFastestViper. said:
i cant even type fast when im in this thread hahahahha
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tomato: :tomato:

It's the silver invasion........Lol!!!!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back