BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

Black is a major pain in the Ass to clean, but when it is clean and shiney nothing comes close to how good it looks.

Bill.

Begood said:
Black is a major pain in the Ass to clean, but when it is clean and shiney nothing comes close to how good it looks.

Bill.
Must I send you a pic of my junk again.....My balls are shiney and so is my helmet thanks to you :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Must I send you a pic of my junk again.....My balls are shiney and so is my helmet thanks to you :marchmellow:
Has any human seen your junk in the last few years?

Bill.

TheSickness said:

WOW, thats deep, ohhh.....:D
Sorry I couldnt help but laugh:eek: :marchmellow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
why are you selling:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-124243

Thats funny. You got to much time on your hands.

Ive only driven my truck like twice in the last 2 months. Been on the road and Im about tired of it. I need some time off with my family. Hopefuly Ill get layed off tomarow and only have to work 2 weeks next month, and be done for a couple of months. Working 7 days a week gets old quick!!!!!!!!

linemup said:
Thats funny. You got to much time on your hands.

Ive only driven my truck like twice in the last 2 months. Been on the road and Im about tired of it. I need some time off with my family. Hopefuly Ill get layed off tomarow and only have to work 2 weeks next month, and be done for a couple of months. Working 7 days a week gets old quick!!!!!!!!
thank you yes work does get quite old

505'sFastestViper. said:
thank you yes work does get quite old

Just noticed your location, Does it take that much torque to get you there, if so hope to see you there soon, or in a year or two.:D

Begood said:

Bill.
And so do you!! :rock:

It's a Love/Hate relationship! :) :( ;)

Just wanted to say there a twin turbo black snake in the works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linemup said:
Just wanted to say there a twin turbo black snake in the works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL! That will be very nice when it's done.

Bill.

newpic015.jpg
156.jpg
194.jpg
newpic012.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back