BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

king blacksnake nice paintjob on the rims i was going to do that to my rims whenever i get stocks

my black 04

enjoy

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 113
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 107
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 146
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 71
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 80
Looking good wheredwhogo, very nice. I like the front custom grille, makes yours stand out. ;)

eddie102870 said:
all cleaned up:rock:

that is one sweet looking truck u got there :rock:

nice pic with the little one two :congrats:

Big Worm said:
Yes I appreciate that anthony. I wonder who started the black wheels on the Black Truck
i did....one of my first mods....i think it sets the tempo for the whole truck...takes stealth to a new level...these are some of the first pics we ever took and posted...the truck went in for it's first set of mods with 118 miles on the odometer

Attachments

• T.Harmer-March05 033.jpg
    T.Harmer-March05 033.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 108
  • T.Harmer-March05 052.jpg
    T.Harmer-March05 052.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
doneo said:
i did....one of my first mods....i think it sets the tempo for the whole truck...takes stealth to a new level...these are some of the first pics we ever took and posted...the truck went in for it's first set of mods with 118 miles on the odometer

Is that the stock paint on your truck?

doneo said:

Doneo,

So who did the Exhaust I have been trying to get that yrs now and no one knows wtf or how it was done. Let me know AI design. Let me know. Man I wish we could get a Black Truck Meet

It is stock paint....the exhaust was done as a one off by AiDesign, but I think the fabricator they had do it is also an SRT-10 owner (because of my truck:D ) and his screen name was Rabbit I believe. The back-up lights are awesome in my opinion and they are HID's....If I had a lift I shoot some exhaust pics but I just can't get under there.

I'd like to do an East coast meet, or a black truck meet...I really missed the Nats last year...I need to get around some other SRT - 10 owners

I know sombodye else that knows how its done!:D

Attachments

• DSC02779.JPG
    DSC02779.JPG
    547.5 KB · Views: 68
Found this one but dont know how much detail you can see.

Attachments

• DSC02780.JPG
    DSC02780.JPG
    599.9 KB · Views: 71
And just could not pass up this pic after i saw it.

Here is the interior of Doneos truck!:rock:

Attachments

• DSC02595.JPG
    DSC02595.JPG
    557.4 KB · Views: 88
doneo said:
I'd like to do an East coast meet, or a black truck meet...I really missed the Nats last year...I need to get around some other SRT - 10 owners

Shoot I will drive to see your truck even if there is only 2 of us. I will set up a poll to see who would be interested in attending a BLACK TRUCK Meet. Just give me your address and I will be there once it gets a little warm.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back