BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

m_8531742cb98145709d485fc1a99ce9b2.jpg

Big Worm said:
Shoot I will drive to see your truck even if there is only 2 of us. I will set up a poll to see who would be interested in attending a BLACK TRUCK Meet. Just give me your address and I will be there once it gets a little warm.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Django said:
That done my heart good, Todd......

Thanks....

Tim

I was just going to PM you some pics. Glad you approve.

#131 looks like it just came off the showroom floor. It has all new paint except for the hood, roof and body molding's.

tsmith3 said:
I was just going to PM you some pics. Glad you approve.

#131 looks like it just came off the showroom floor. It has all new paint except for the hood, roof and body molding's.

Damn near brought a tear to my eye, bro......

D

WizzySRT10 said:
Jake is one of those guys once you go Black Vehicles you never go back.
I think I have Jake's disease...... :laugh:

Blackcars.jpg

(Note: BATRAM pictured is with the stock silver/slate interior, ie: not finished when photo was taken.) :D

Carlwalski said:
I think I have Jake's disease...... :laugh:

Blackcars.jpg

(Note: BATRAM pictured is with the stock silver/slate interior, ie: not finished when photo was taken.) :D

Lol damn yeah you have it too.

Man I almost forgot about this post and I am bringing it back. So i will take some photos and get them added and upload by the weekend.

Big Worm said:
Man I almost forgot about this post and I am bringing it back. So i will take some photos and get them added and upload by the weekend.

You mean "bringing it BLACK"...:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

SHU-DOG said:
Hey Jake,

Do you happen to like black or black or black or FLAT black or what. LOL

It's kind-of a family tradition.... Sorta like the Secret Service. :D :D :D

I haven't seen some of those pics in a GRIP! :eek: Makes me want another M5! :argh: :( I bet I could get one fairly cheap now. :p

..... Yes, Carl is my Bro from the other side of the WORLD. :rock: :rock: :rock: :cool:

PUNK - Yer truck looks GREAT! Now you need to get a hold of Stinker and get you a lowering kit. :)

Black1 said:
It's kind-of a family tradition.... Sorta like the Secret Service. :D :D :D

I haven't seen some of those pics in a GRIP! :eek: Makes me want another M5! :argh: :( I bet I could get one fairly cheap now. :p

..... Yes, Carl is my Bro from the other side of the WORLD. :rock: :rock: :rock: :cool:

PUNK - Yer truck looks GREAT! Now you need to get a hold of Stinker and get you a lowering kit. :)
thanks im going to i just gotta pay off the tickets i got in her first:D

Heres mine, i do not have any recent ones w my lastest rims, but i have a few old ones from day one when i brought it home new!! One of my old daytona, pretty ass truck, but the srt 10 caught my eye!

297480.jpg

312885.jpg

297478.jpg

312883.jpg

312880.jpg

262023.jpg

Here's the one on my sliding window...etched in the glass by Hot Rod Mike...

IMG_0011.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back