BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

SRT-IZ said:
And just could not pass up this pic after i saw it.

Here is the interior of Doneos truck!:rock:

Arfff f*****g interior, very nice work!!! who makes CF insert?

okay.... Brat.:D
P1030385.jpg

Well as many of you know my divorce and the economy cost me mine BUT it won't be long before that changes. If anyone has seen my boy please let me know because I would love to shoot the breeze with current owner and let him know that I would love to have it back if he decides to sell it!!
Thanks Bros!:D

you could have at least gave me the cam first jerk:D no but seriously sorry to hear you had to sell man

TNVIPER said:
Roy is that the lip Justin sells?..

I have the skid pad Justin sells, but it is covered by the rubber molding that Stinker is developing to smooth out the front edge of the air dam...so the two together really make a great combination.

Front edge looks much lower and is also protected by the hidden skid pad.

OK, an update on my lip mod...

Over a year later, the lip mods (skid pad from Justin and the rubber edging from Tony) are fine...I was a little concerned about getting beat up or having to tighten the screws frequently...but all is well and it looks like new (I only drive the truck three or four thousand miles a year).

It really makes the front of the truck look a lot lower...when parked in the grass at car shows, I frequently get comments about how low the front end looks and people ask if the truck is "bagged". In reality my front end is down just two inches.

Perfect day for it...but, I'm stuck waiting for a delivery!

A few of mine since I am so late adding to this thread of fine colored Viper Rams. Like Good Ole Henry Furd once said " You can have these cars in any color you want, long as it's black" The only color produced on early Model As and the such.
100_2263.jpg

100_2037.jpg

widebodypics8.jpg

n20kit2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back