BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

motivator2063391.jpg

linemup said:
Very nice!!! What all is done to the z06? It looks sick too!

Thanks bro! Really mostly cosmetic stuff to make it differ from the rest of the Z cars. I did a widebody rear with 20x13" wheels I had made and 335/25-20 ZR1 tires from the new model. Custom exhaust minus headers ( haven't got em on yet), custom tune by me and HPTuners, lowered, Mod Red interior and painted center console, MSD wires and CAI. Got a bumpstick ready for her soon to match the aggressive look.;)

TNVIPER said:
Doesnt everyone????....:dontknow:
Apparently not....I thought you were trading yours. You sold all of your "Might have a chance against Jack" stuff.:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Apparently not....I thought you were trading yours. You sold all of your "Might have a chance against Jack" stuff.:dontknow: :dontknow:

All I will say is "see you Dec 11"..... bahahahahahhahahaha...:D .....

black is mean when clean !!!!!!!!:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• new truck photos 001.jpg
    new truck photos 001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • new truck photos 009.jpg
    new truck photos 009.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • new truck photos 010.jpg
    new truck photos 010.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
  • new truck photos 011.jpg
    new truck photos 011.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • new truck photos 012.jpg
    new truck photos 012.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
  • new truck photos 013.jpg
    new truck photos 013.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,058
if all works out Jack.................................tnviper will not have a chance LOLOLOL:D

man Jack I am still stoked about our talk bud, all I have thought about!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
if all works out Jack.................................tnviper will not have a chance LOLOLOL:D

I am hoping for the best.:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

If I get beat I will change my sig to "I got skunked at the track...Powered by JTS Venom Performance"....:aetsch:

TNVIPER said:
If I get beat I will change my sig to "I got skunked at the track...Powered by JTS Venom Performance"....:aetsch:
I think you both are setting me up. Tony has been known to do that to me before:( :(

FATJACK said:
I think you both are setting me up. Tony has been known to do that to me before:( :(
lolol no sir not this time, but at panama I am putting mine together for one reason and one reason only, to come after the king!:rock:

after the brutal 10 gets back home from panama the engine comes right back out buddy, but I do have a small surprise in the 10 a comming, and I hope for low elevens or high 10's without forced induction:D

Here's mine. I have since removed the the decal from the bedside. Looks much better imo.

Attachments

• SRT 10.jpg
    SRT 10.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,984

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back