BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

z-man said:
Damn if i had any feelings left they might have been hurt.

Ok, so I will back it out of the garage and post a nice CLEAN pic.

Then you will all bow before me in awe of its great beauty..........and kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: ;) ;) ;)

Well if a truck can make me kiss ass, the CE is certainly the one.:rock: :rock: :rock:

davo19 said:
here's mine...
Man I like that garage design I am about to do the same thing. I will be in Greenville the around 5 Aug and through TN I am going to see my kids and we can Roll if you want? Did you check out my pix? Man you got to get that thing blacked out. BUt still sweet as hell because it is BLACK

Manic said:
Nitro's look really good in black Turtle...

Wil

Thank you - :p
I do love the look of the my black one, but I have seen the electric blue ones and they look pretty rockin'! :rock: :rock: :rock:

What is it with all the wheels and brake dust? Black wheels just look dirty!!:D Give me old school chrome any day!! Maybe that is why my heap never made truck of the month:dontknow:

Attachments

• 100_2935_(2).jpg
    100_2935_(2).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 586
Nah man you truck looks sweet with the chrome, I just do not want ppl know that I am about to get them

The ultimate BLACK RC

How can we forget???? ......... Doneo.......

Last edited:
its the most sought after and way faster then them dime a dozen red and silver ones ,,,hahahahahahaha:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Attachments

• 072f_4.jpg
    072f_4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 635
amtrucker22 said:
I have to agree since I have a black ride and wish I had a truck that was close to Doneo's shape.

Me too. A couple more....

doneo7tl6.jpg

....and my SRT............8..........:D

jeep001gj9.jpg

jeep018qa6.jpg

jeep008ii2.jpg

jeep021ri9.jpg

My former black MINI BEAST.......

dscf1621oj4.jpg

Not mine....but what my next tow vehicle will probably look like......

duallyah6.jpg

Trey, looks like some of Bill's work.....:marchmellow:

TREKER said:
This thread should be the african american truck thread only.... ;)

Right color......wrong race......;) :marchmellow:

Big Worm said:
Damn that SRT-8 is efn sweeeeet

Thanks.....appreciate the kind words.

A couple more......

jeepgti07124hm7.jpg

jeepgti07126lb3.jpg

Big Worm said:
Man I like that garage design I am about to do the same thing. I will be in Greenville the around 5 Aug and through TN I am going to see my kids and we can Roll if you want? Did you check out my pix? Man you got to get that thing blacked out. BUt still sweet as hell because it is BLACK

thanks, i just painted the floor over the 4th, i wanna ride in that challenger!!! you got nice pix. i dont miss the black 10's. always checkin 'em out. give me a shout when you get stateside.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back