BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

slow91 said:
My former black MINI BEAST.......

dscf1621oj4.jpg

Not mine....but what my next tow vehicle will probably look like......

duallyah6.jpg

Trey, looks like some of Bill's work.....:marchmellow:

I would have bought one of those in 91 if I could have figured where I would have put my two kids. Cool truck. You still got it?

Big Worm said:
I just want a thread for the Black trucks. We all know that they are the fastest and have the lease amount of problems. So post your pix and see what we got out there.So if you do not own a Black truck do not post anything in here, unless it is a compliment regarding a black truck. Thank you
:congrats: I agree! Except for the keeping clean part! Also the best looking.:)

mopower1958 said:
What is it with all the wheels and brake dust? Black wheels just look dirty!!:D Give me old school chrome any day!! Maybe that is why my heap never made truck of the month:dontknow:

dannn... that night runner in front of your truck has nice but...lol...:rock: :D

davo19 said:
thanks, i just painted the floor over the 4th, i wanna ride in that challenger!!! you got nice pix. i dont miss the black 10's. always checkin 'em out. give me a shout when you get stateside.

I sure will brother. Yea I am waiting for the Challenger. I just got the paper work,everything that I had to sign and we are going to be rolling and yea my son saidthe same thing, I want to go fast. So you will be the 2nd person in the Car for a ride.

iraqivet01 said:
I would have bought one of those in 91 if I could have figured where I would have put my two kids. Cool truck. You still got it?

Sad to say......sold it last year. :( Bad mistake.:eek:

fyi, you ruined the thread by posting this pic on page 1.

everything else was a letdown after seeing your pic. ;)

SrtBrad said:
I like this thread. I only have a few pics of the Black Beauty. I'll post one of them.

Srt10July62008159.jpg

SrtBrad said:
OK then I will ruin it some more then.:D :D

SupercarSundayJuly202008024.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008143.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008146.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008239.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008276.jpg

:rock: :rock: HELL YEAH now that's sexy! What is on the head lights or did you night shade them?

Well I just have to post now but I haven't done anymore mods in along time.

290277.jpg

268208.jpg

256323.jpg

254751.jpg

With my friends Ninja

290276.jpg

With my buddies GO Mango 2006 Charger Daytona

290279.jpg

Oh, I commented earlier and thought they were the headlight covers, heard nothing back so thought they were.
5% 3M Film? Eek, good look but permanent. Will make driving at night harder. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back