Black1's Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Sarah, and congrat's on the engagement.
Thanks you for "sharing" Jake last weekend...we wish you could have been there to enjoy the day. Jake is a great guy (as you already know), and I look forward to meeting you someday, and wish you the happiest of lives together.
You both deserve it.

Welcome to the forum:rock:

Welcome to the Forum Sarah!!!

Now, we all know that Jake is a good man, but it should be painfully obvious that you are definitely, the "better half"! :D:D:D

Enjoy your stay, just don't change the curtains!
:D

aw hell...another one.:p :p jake told me all about ya....:burnout: :burnout: :D oh yea,it was all good.;) welcome to the jungle.:star: :star:

Welcome Sarah!!! Congrats on "y'alls" engagement!!

WELCOME! thats cool! it must be nice to have your significant other involved... oh wait my wife's name IS on the title.

i just seen a pic of jake and some really good looking young blonde lady standing very close to him with an engagement ring on.....:) i hope Sarah doesn`t see that pic jake.:D

last-decison.jpg

DSCF0380.jpg

Last edited:
ntw0rk said:
Welcome to the Forum Sarah!!!

Now, we all know that Jake is a good man, but it should be painfully obvious that you are definitely, the "better half"! :D:D:D

Enjoy your stay, just don't change the curtains!
:D

CURTAINS?????:dontknow: :mad:

Who the hell put up curtains? :mad: :mad:

Damn, next thing you know we won't be able to drink and post.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
CURTAINS?????:dontknow: :mad:

Who the hell put up curtains? :mad: :mad:

Damn, next thing you know we won't be able to drink and post.;) :p :D

You can post but not while drinking. ;) Here is a bunch of bananas for ya. LOL

Hey Sarah, don't believe a damned thing that Jake says about me. Or at least most of it.

Well, don't believe some of it I guess.

Alright, so what he's been saying is true. But I'm not as bad as it sounds on paper LOL.

Yep, no where is safe... Next thing you know my wench will be here trying boss me around here... Yep... that ain't gonna happen... :smokin: :flute: :creep: :vroam:

Last edited:
SrtBradsBoss said:
Thank you not bad for my first time racing. So true on the girl power. We need more girl power in here
true dat

welcome to the club. cant wait til you guys come up.

Manic said:
Yep, no where is safe... Next thing you know my wench will be here trying boss me me around... Yep... that ain't gonna happen... :smokin: :flute: :creep: :vroam:

Well get your girl on here,eh.

SrtBradsBoss said:
You can post but not while drinking. ;) Here is a bunch of bananas for ya. LOL

Oh well, thank god I have never followed orders that well.

Just send the internet police by and we will have a chat.;) :p :D

Almost forgot. The f*cking curtains come down tomorrow.:mad: ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back