Black1's Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to Vancouver a couple times, I have alot of relatives in the Okanogan Valley, damn potheads.. :canabis:

Watch the news ever winter where vehicles on summer tires play pinball in an inch of snow down the slops in Vancouver... Too funny... :D

Last edited:
Manic said:
Been to Vancouver a couple times, I have alot of relatives in the Okanogan Valley, damn potheads.. :canabis:

Watch the news ever winter where vehicles play pinball in an inch of snow down the slops in Vancouver... Too funny... :D

Ever been to the Peach Fest..............British Columbia's answer to Mardi Gras? Been to Winnepeg a few times for Hockey tournaments. We always had a blast in Winnepeg.

Peach Fest... Sounds like fun! :D

Not much to do here in the winter but drink... We're pretty good at it too... :D

Have a wedding in Kelowna that I was told that I was going too... :D Hard to say no. I love the area. Just getting the time to leave is the problem...

What do you do in Cali Brad?

srtbrad said:
Ever been to the Peach Fest..............British Columbia's answer to Mardi Gras? Been to Winnepeg a few times for Hockey tournaments. We always had a blast in Winnepeg.

Manic said:
Peach Fest... Sounds like fun! :D

Not much to do here in the winter but drink... We're pretty good at it too... :D

Have a wedding in Kelowna that I was told that I was going too... :D Hard to say no. I love the area. Just getting the time to leave is the problem...

What do you do in Cali Brad?

ok you hijackers.:D

SrtBrad said:

you guy's need to get a room!!!!!

BtW, sarah welcome!!!!!!!

i told his ass not to get married, but i guess he LOVES YOU!!!!!:D

Welcome Sarah!

I've been up since 3am, so I really don't have anything 'witty' to say.:dontknow: :D

Borden3srt said:
aw we all know what jake was really saying last weekend. :listen: gotta keep her working to pay for the fuel so he can party.

just kidding. welcome sarah! :party: :hello: :ciao: :wavey: :star: :dancing:

golddigger2.jpg

LOL! :D :rock: :rock:

Devildog02's_Passenger said:
You should chat with devildog02 about eh-hmmm :listen: rings and stuff. I think he could use a good role model like you!:tee:

Now that comment is full of issues!

Devildog I would be very careful about how you respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back