Blackviper Engine Build

Carlwalski said:
Bugger! :( Never mind, I guess neither was the OEM column shift, correct?

Mine stock column one is a pos have to move it a certain way to get the truck in park.

And the interior came out amazing just like everything else on the truck so far, how much more you have planned now or just little details left?:rock:

Looks great! Where are the wideband O2 sensor bungs welded to the exhaust or did you screw the wideband O2's into the JMB midpipe bungs and delete or relocate the OEM narrow band O2 sensors??
Thanks!

Just a little bit left to finish.

The widebands are placed in the first, middle and last cylindesr of each bank and right after the factory O2s on each side.

All 8 widebands are installed and wired. What a bitch. Just need to do the free air calibration and setup the Dashdaq.

Next on the agenda. Replace the plugs, finish the radio and camera install. Then finally off to the dyno.

You're going to let us know when and where the dyno is right George ??:dontknow:

Finished the calibration of the Innovate widebands. Everything went without a glitch.

Here is a pic of the finished center console.

Console1.jpg

Last edited:
What is the shifter from.. Looks very nice how did you come up with the idea?

Thanks Brad.

The shifter is off a 2007 F150 and I just envisioned it.

Gotta call Sean today and set the date. Now that all the tuning devices are in place, we're good to go.

Theres alot of us sitting on the edge of our chairs waiting,Good luck on the tuning when you get it in there! Your truck looks killer with all the fine details!!

Let me know the date of the tuning session...I would like to be able to fly in when Sean tunes your truck!

It's taken me 3 days to finish looking through this thread.....and my mouth is just wide open......Sick ride no doubt...I would love to come down sometime for a Fl GTG! Good Luck with the dyno bro

FerrariTruck said:
dont know where people get the roe is not capable.. a roe truck has run in the 10's already.

(insert wrong answer buzzer noise here)

FerrariTruck said:
1fast400...some one has the vid here too

(and again here)

No, I'm sorry. That was an itty bitty Paxton. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back