Blackviper Engine Build

Jorge, coming up empty so far on the ac pulley, but not giving up, calling a couple guys in texas tommorrow,

but any word yet?

hows the rig running

oh and alan should have some uhum, things ready soon:D

It should be all finished except for the tuning which I plan to do mid April.

I installed the Kicker audio package today. Here is some info on how it went.

Installed the dash speakers but it took some modification to the connectors and some soldering. The front speaker went in without any problems but they come with some spacers that cannot be used. The sub and amp are a pretty straight forward install. It gives you lots of bass. Almost too much. The rear speakers came in wrong so they had to reorder them. I will be installing those next week along with the the front amp.

Lastly, here are some updated pics of the engine compartment after some cleaning.

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

Last edited:
Jorge did not spare the dollars...this may be one of the most expensive builds of a street truck ever.

Thanks guys. Just looking for the day when the renching stops and I can just enjoy the weekend cruises. It's almost there.

blackviper said:
It should be all finished except for the tuning which I plan to do mid April.

I installed the Kicker audio package today. Here is some info on how it went.

Installed the dash speakers but it took some modification to the connectors and some soldering. The front speaker went in without any problems but they come with some spacers that connot be used. The sub and amp are a pretty straight forward install. It gives you lots of bass. Almost too much. The rear speakers came in wrong so they had to reorder them. I will be installing those next week along with the the front amp.

Lastly, here are some updated pics of the engine compartment after some cleaning.

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

dam ur ttruck is jus perfect all i can say is that has gotta be the baddest roe truck on the forum no offense to others this truck is jus plain sick congrats

Thanks. If you guys look closely at the headers, you can see the Innovate widebands.

dam ur ttruck is jus perfect all i can say is that has gotta be the baddest roe truck on the forum no offense to others this truck is jus plain sick congrats

Thanks. Your truck is also pretty much on a league of its own.

Thanks Brat.

I finished the fromt Kicker amp installation. All I can say is getting the one bolt and amp out are a bear. It took me at least 2 1/2 hours for something that should take 30 minutes at best. I'm still overwhelmed by the amount of base from the Kicker sub. I'd like to put some sort of adjustment knob inline. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

blackviper said:
I finished the fromt Kicker amp installation. All I can say is getting the one bolt and amp out are a bear. It took me at least 2 1/2 hours for something that should take 30 minutes at best. I'm still overwhelmed by the amount of base from the Kicker sub. I'd like to put some sort of adjustment knob inline. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Can't say I didn't warn ya.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back