boomer/X-Metal point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOMER said:
you know, i would really like to resolve any and all everything.
i feel like i have been ousted from my core group of freinds here, and i would really like to stay here as a Vendor and someone to communicate R&D data, and tuning info, as if you notice, there isnt a single tuner on this site, and honestly none of the shops like myself, Macedo, etc, have the time to do so, but i really like this family of members and i appreciate what it has to offer from a technical standpoint. if thats a reasonable assumption, cool , if not, thats fine too. be that as it may, i wanted to state my intentions.
thank you
Gary that will never happen even with the best efforts of some people ! :D I will always be a friend to you and I know that pisses alot of people off....Just for that reason alone it makes it worth while to me :p This post may somehow ;) get deleted so I hope you at least see it before it happens...See ya at Nat's oh and PM me your numbers again..........and not the shop either as I cant afford to pay attention, much less take time away from " Loyal "paying customers..............Semper Fi, Mikey :D

TheSickness said:
and not the shop either as I cant afford to pay attention, much less take time away from " Loyal "paying customers..............Semper Fi, Mikey :D

Gary makes GM parts :confused:

doneo said:
My experiences with Gary have been fantastic.....he's a good man...in my opinion that's all that matters....I've dealt with plenty of vendors across a wide range of products and vehicles and had good experiences as well as bad...the truth is it is impossible to please all people....most will be happy, some will be disgruntled....i just think the disgruntled people should handle it directly with the vendor themselves and then decide whether or not to do business with them on there own.....I'm not sure that public displays of displeasure and whining are the answer....I'm not sure these vendors (except in the rare instance) begin with the intention to do harm.....but when you handle it let's say via a forum the way some people do, with intent, then you have reduced yourself to a much lower level than the vendor himself....i hate to ramble but felt it necessary to comment....

By the way I have installed the X-Metal throttle body and it is a far superior produce than Hennessey's and especially RSI's....I've had all three and X-Metal's is BY FAR the best
thanks bro, i appreciate that. you are a great friend. btw, i have to look at your trucks inteiror everday, just so i can touch the headliner. make that thing is so beautiful. Marty says everytime he walks by it, he cant help but want to touch it!

Gary I hope you stick around and give us your input as I respect your opinion.

Bill.

No not yet, I just finished doing the work to my Duster that I wanted to get done. So I took my truck up to my shop yesterday to start on a few things I want to do to it, and one of the main ones is the throttle body. I will post a report on it once I have it done.

Bill.

Is the Don...coming to Evensville to P/U or is he having it sent home? I'm thinking if he is flying in to pickup...I'd come down for a steak and beer.

Boomer - Point of View

Boomer

First of all we visit this website forum only a couple times during the week & missed the whole dissing thing that happened........... Now we have read thru some of this & want to say that on a professional level we respect & appreciate your high-quality design work, manufacturing, etc. You are responsible, trustworthy & run respectable businesses.

On a personal -- you, your family, Marty & Larry will always be our friends.

...................................... Mike & Lynn...................................

Last edited:
Gary....you were a good guy to me on our dealings. But I was initially scared that you were bailing on us...I'm glad you finally came back and explained your side.

Keep it up Brother and bring us back the Boomer we all know and love!:D

Gary, glad to see you back on here and that you'd like to stay a vendor. I and many others on here have learned alot from your posts. See you in about a month!

Joe

Hello Gary

I really hope that everything gets worked out for you in the future and that you can become a vendor again.

Besides, us engineers need to stick together in some of these discussions.

Take care my friend.:rock:

BOOMER said:
you know, i would really like to resolve any and all everything.
i feel like i have been ousted from my core group of freinds here, and i would really like to stay here as a Vendor and someone to communicate R&D data, and tuning info, as if you notice, there isnt a single tuner on this site, and honestly none of the shops like myself, Macedo, etc, have the time to do so, but i really like this family of members and i appreciate what it has to offer from a technical standpoint. if thats a reasonable assumption, cool , if not, thats fine too. be that as it may, i wanted to state my intentions.
thank you

To the group members.....got a call today from Boomer. He apologized enough that even I was getting embarrassed :D Needless to say I feel comfortable that my issues will be handled shortly.

To Boomer....was I irritated over my issues? Yes. I didn't make our year old issues public until just recently because I truly feel a forum is not a place to hash these out. With no communications from you or XMetal I felt it was important to weight in with my situation on the original post regarding business practices of XMetal. The original post regarding you and XMetal was asking/pointing out possible growing unresolved issues with you and forum members. I don't believe that anyone was trying to "oust" you or X-Metal but simply trying to find out if these were isolated situations or something greater.

I've been self employed for years, own several business and have worked with consumers directly in many aspects. Fact is mistakes happen, balls get dropped and things fall between the cracks. A successful business is one that first recognizes they have issues then takes appropriate action(s) to not only resolve but prevent same issues in the future. I've watched you grow and know from first hand experience what you were going through. You are not the first person who has gotten run over by their business. Mistakes made are just that, mistakes. Unresolved and your business can quickly lead to failure but when resolved will make the business stronger and their customers more loyal. I'd view this whole matter as growing pains. Resolve the issues, within reason of course as I know some people can be completely unreasonable ;), get XMetal back on the Vendor list and keep bringing great products to market! :rock:

trooper said:
Boomer

First of all we visit this website forum only a couple times during the week & missed the whole dissing thing that happened........... Now we have read thru some of this & want to say that on a professional level we respect & appreciate your high-quality design work, manufacturing, etc. You are responsible, trustworthy & run respectable businesses.

On a personal -- you, your family, Marty & Larry will always be our friends.

...................................... Mike & Lynn...................................

Those words from the owners of one of the most beautiful Inferno Red trucks in the country!

Jack check out post #114 he addressed the issue with you... you say you guys are doing whats best for the forum but when Boomer comes on and attempts to address everyone who's brought up an issue you jump right back on his case without taking the time to notice he did address your door sills!! I'm not saying your issue with him isn't justified but isn't that the point of this thread to allow him to attempt to resolve issues with his customers?? Just seems like it may be a lil personal. Boom I personally hope you guys can resolve any and all issues your valued by many of us here!! All my best brudda...
FSTJACK said:
Gary when are you shipping my door sills ?

It has been over 8 months since you cashed my check.

Craig said:
Jack check out post #114 he addressed the issue with you... you say you guys are doing whats best for the forum but when Boomer comes on and attempts to address everyone who's brought up an issue you jump right back on his case without taking the time to notice he did address your door sills!! I'm not saying your issue with him isn't justified but isn't that the point of this thread to allow him to attempt to resolve issues with his customers?? Just seems like it may be a lil personal. Boom I personally hope you guys can resolve any and all issues your valued by many of us here!! All my best brudda...

Jump on his case...?.....personal...?.....

Jack spends everyday making this form what it is....and you go at him...?

it takes five minutes to send jack his money back.....five minutes....

I think Boomer has stated his side, and other members have made theres. This thread has been open for everyone to state their side from 6-6-07 to 6-13-07; I hope all has said what was needing to be stated.

The Admins and each Moderator will take everyone's opinion with great attention and discuss this specific situation.

Thank You all for your involvement..that's what makes this forum so great :)

-Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back